Hi Denny57

Old 05-13-2006, 07:07 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Hi Denny57

I've been out of town for a couple of days and am now back in Ohio..it felt good to get out of town for a couple of days and sorta got things off my mind. For me the cheating and betrayal of my husband has hit me pretty hard and some of the responses that I rec'd back were brutal but honest and I thank all of you for them. I'm an L.O. and had to go to the po dunk little town to get documents from my customer, where my husbands ex-mistress lives and what my customer had to say about her was unbelieveable...it figures - only my dumb a$$ husband would pick the counties biggest hooch to hook up with. Customer says that his mistress had a big party at her house either last summer or the summer before and nothing but teenagers were there...getting drunk and high of course and 2 of the boys found a gun and of course it discharged and one of them wound up shot in the leg!! The cops were called but no police record came of it because hooch gave the cop some loving....nice story huh??? I have never since he left us have ever seen the love nest in question and since I happened to be there asked my customer where this house was. She took me to her window and said: "Do you see that blue car over there?" I said yes. She said: "Do you see the driveway next to the blue car?" I said yes. She said the hooch lives up that driveway and go all the way into the field because thats where the house is - you would never find it if you were not from here or wasn't shown where it is. You know what I did next don't you??? I finished my business with my lovely customer and left her home. I drove straight up that driveway and parked right outside her side door....smoked a few cigarettes, threw the butts out the car window and finally after about 15 minutes left the house. Now mind you - if she was home which I don't think she was she never came out - I did that just because I could. I wanted to see what he left his family for...I wanted to see the yard that he mowed last summer instead of ours, I wanted to see the view that he had as they sat on the back porch to plan my future over a 12 pack... and ya know what???? There was no comparison what so ever..All he had to look at was a field of weeds and I mean weeds and a used up, over processed hooch. And the yard that he had to mow that will never be his, was nothing compared to our beautiful 6 acres, pond and wooded lot with a huge pool. Not to mention he was paying her 2 mortgage payments which totaled about 1000. and our payment was alot less than that. Alcoholics really don't have brains do they??? Ya know the whole time I have been married to my AH I have always said that all I had to be was smarter than a can of beer - how right I was. Now Denny57 tell me your story for this week. Can you top mine????? See Ya.

Janet
Old 05-13-2006, 07:24 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

hi janit

Well, I sure can't top that one. The hooch sounds like a hoot and a handful.

I spent the week planting my vegetable garden and filling out paperwork for the divorce. Jeez, I'm more boring than I thought.

Good story.