Notices

I feel nothing, but depression and heartache

Old 04-29-2006, 07:35 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I feel nothing, but depression and heartache

I have been so depressed today, and I now feel nothing but heartache.
Overwhelming lonliness, emptiness, and heartache. I keep telling myself using is a bad idea, but I dont know that I can do this. Too much to repair if I ever want a life back. I just dont feel like I can do this, and constantly wonder if it is even worth it. I feel so down tonight I cant handle it.
Old 04-29-2006, 08:02 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I'm sorry you are hurting tonight, I understand that overwhelming feeling. But please don't risk your soberity! Going back out will only add to the bad place you are at right now. Believe me inch by inch and step by step it will get better.
Old 04-29-2006, 08:09 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thanks Redrider, I am going to hide my head under a blanket and try to sleep, any kind of escape will do. I am not exactly sober, because I took quite a few valium, but it is cheaper and safer than my doc. Maybe tomarrow I will feel better, for now I feel like there is a 400 lb weight on my chest. My chest is heavy and I just cant breathe. Nothing worse than depression, add heartbreak to it and it is not a good combo. goodnight
Old 04-29-2006, 09:58 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

It just takes a few minutes to take a deep breath and get some peace.

My thoughts are with you. :sigh1:
Old 04-29-2006, 10:21 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Get some rest sweetie. You will be able to deal with things much better when you are well-rested. You deserve some peace. It is worth it and so are you. You can do this...one day at a time...or even just an hour at a time. Give yourself a chance.

Sweet dreams.
Old 04-30-2006, 06:02 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Good morning, b4, I hope you had a restful night. Try to hang in there, its great weather we're having here in the NE, try to get some sun!

Take Care,
S
Old 04-30-2006, 08:56 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Goodmorning Everyone!
Latte, hope4life,and Steve. I had a hard time falling asleep, my mind just didint want to shut up, but I guess I finally fell asleep, because here it is a new day and I do feel better. I am starting to think I do need some type of meds for depression because I go from 0 to 10 in a second and then I cant shake it off. I just woke up and nothing about my situation has changed, yet I feel much better. I had a nasty cold dor a few days I guess maybe that had something to do with it cause that seems to have passed also, for the most part anyway atleast my earache is gone. That was really bringing me down. anyway there is a meeting I like on Sundays and I think I will try to go since I still havent gotten to one since my out of control relapse. It has been a long time since I have been there so I need to find out how to get there. Some one else always drove and if I am not driving I dont pay much attention to directions. Anyway I will give it a shot. i am pretty sure if I could just get to one and get even 1 # so I have someone to go to another meeting with it will be easier and then I will be on my way to attending more. Have a good day.
Beth
Old 04-30-2006, 08:59 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Hi Beth,

Good Morning!

Have a good meeting! I hope you find something and someone there that will offer you some support for what you are in the middle of. I support you too!
Old 04-30-2006, 09:08 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
ASH

Originally Posted by bfree4u
Goodmorning here it is a new day and I do feel better.
Hi Beth,
This was great to read this morning, what a difference a day can make! and Today is all any of us have anyway, and it is is full of promise for you.
Seeing a Dr. could be a good idea.
I hope you meet some great people and get some #s today.
Take Care