good news

Old 04-24-2006, 05:26 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

good news

Well, SO has made it back onto the wagon. It wasnt so much a fall I guess as a learning curve that his medications and his old habits needed a crash course reminder of. Guess it took only one day of, "what if I do" and one day of "I gotta try".

I got a very heartfelt apology for his attitude lately, and he has scheduled meetings with his therapist to find the reason why he has to undermine supporting me, and this apology didnt have a single string attached. Unlike in the past where there was the self justification type apologies. You know the type.

Anyways, he is making a renewed effort to support me and is going to drive me to my oral defense on Thursday. He has grown, just as I have, and thanks to God it seems to be a bit bumpy but still on a path that is healthier and much more sane than before. For both our sakes.

Keep the faith, even when you wanna throttle em. Keep the faith.
quietsins

ps. my computer became possessed the day I went to print off the final copy of my paper, so I handed in a copy that has one paragraph with two paragraphs so intertwined I didnt even know what it said. Lol. Learning to not obsess about the mistake but just going to admit to it and throw myself on the mercy of the panel. lol. Oh, and an exorcism was performed on the computer.
Old 04-24-2006, 05:32 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
How Important Is It?

Originally Posted by quietsins

Keep the faith, even when you wanna throttle em. Keep the faith.
Good luck with everything.

I trust the exorcism was successful?
Old 04-24-2006, 08:45 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

quietsins, Thanks for the update. Sounds like things are better, hope stays on that track.