Notices

pray for guidance

Old 04-23-2006, 09:25 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Unhappy pray for guidance

My fiance was sober for 9 years.. I was sober 5 He is a very talented musician and started touring and started drinking again we were living together and the stress caused alot of issues I was very depressed ...daughter was going thru hardtimes 18 years old moved closer temporarily. Now I began drinking again cant beat em join em I just wanted to be back with him at all costs. Ifelt enormous guilt bacause he is hiding it from his family and im not allowed to say anything, He is down every thing is amess...Idont know what to do I left him amessage that the drinking is creating a distance between us and I cant handle the drinking and I cant see him I just miss him terribly and still lovehim
Old 04-23-2006, 11:51 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Big welcome Angelshoebox.

Make yourself comfortable!
Old 04-23-2006, 11:56 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
~Author of My Life~

******************{Angelshoebox}}}}}}}}

First, welcome to SR.very glad you found us! So much support and freidnship here. Make yourself at home, wherever you like..we have 2 alcohol related boards and also al anon and nar anon boards.

I hear ya on that can't beat em join em...........but you know it never really wprks out that we are any closer...we get firther apart if we are using/drinking too. You have to take care of YOU my friend.easier said than done..no doubt about it!
I do hope you will keep posting and get to know some of the fine people here. They knwo where you are.........been there done that is a recuring theme around here.....we understand.

hang in there.........and hope to see ya around

********{Warmest Welcoming Hugs}}}}}

Sending sincerest prayers your way for peace and healing.........
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
prayingangel.jpg (6.9 KB, 18 views)