message for all

Old 04-22-2006, 10:58 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

message for all

I really hope you all get to read the post I did this am. It took me so long to find the right loving memory for my sister and I really want to share it with all the people who loved her. I am having a bit of a rough day today maybe its the weather cold and rain (kind of like how I feel) I guess I am going through all those emotions and boy are they a mess happy, sad, angry, frustrated, deserted. I find myself looking for my baby just to tell her something we both would have found soooo amusing (although some may have found a bit offensive)We had a different sense of humor as you all know I have not been able to bring myself to this site because in my screwy head I guess I think that if I don't it really is not a reality I am getting a little better so I will be back as often as possible to share my feelings and maybe be able to help a little sometimes you can help and not even realize that you did well, off to watch the Yankee Game (They are also bringing up some feeling that I can not post here if you know what i mean thanks again talk to you all soon Where there is no truth, there can be no love, Nan
Old 04-22-2006, 11:03 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
To Life!

(((Nan)))
Thank you for posting...I will go read your other post immediately.

My heart felt prayers for you, as you deal with these emotions swirling around you.
Just know many of us loved Trish...and what a tribute that is to her beauty and spirit -- with the off sense of humor and all.

Shalom!
Old 04-22-2006, 02:25 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Searching and tripping

Nan...if you feel the need to talk about your feelings and emotions, you can "pm" anyone here. Time for you to heal and holding stuff in doesn't help. We've all sort of been there, perhaps, not exactly as you have, but we've all walked a similar walk.

Strength and Hope to you Nan.
Old 04-22-2006, 03:22 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

i too will try to find the post you referred to and read it. yes nan - i do know the emotions you are feeling. you can PM me anytime!

Hugs - Christie
Old 04-23-2006, 02:36 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

((nan))

a few days ago it was 13 years since my brother died. i have such great memories of our time with him (34 years). you are blessed in that you have the same of your sister. some of those memories can still bring tears to my eyes, but they are bittersweet. my heart goes out to you. i was in a funk for the first couple years (and also did a lot of self protection through avoiding reality), but i really came to believe that we honor those who are gone by living our own lives to their fullest. take your time.
Old 04-23-2006, 05:49 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

((((((nan)))))))

i am so glad that you have chosen to post here . trish was a special person, and her spirit has touched many of us here . we loved her!

Welcome !!!! and i hope to read many more of your posts as time goes on

HUGX
lee