Notices

trying to get better

Old 04-11-2006, 11:45 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

trying to get better

i've never done this before, and i don't know exactly what i want...it's just that no one i talk to really understands what i'm going through...so i guess something along those lines. i'm addicted to drugs and am trying to get my life under control. so, any advice or just chat would be cool.
Old 04-11-2006, 12:03 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
New Beginnings

hydie, you can PM me as well. i would love to chat with you. maybe together, we could figure some things out.

Deanna
Old 04-11-2006, 09:59 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hydie,

I am truly happy that you are here reaching out. Stick around SR and freely receive support from the wonderful people here.

There is a great life without drugs. You can do it!

We are all here for you.
Old 04-11-2006, 10:17 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

Hi sweetie,

Your in a good place!~~ Stick around, read some posts, make some posts, etc. You'll learn a lot!

Glad you are here!

DWI
Old 04-11-2006, 10:27 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Charlene

Stick around this site has done wonders for me. Opened me up to similar and more challenging situations which made me see that there are sooo many people do understand what we are all going through. Please stay here and be one to share...
Old 04-17-2006, 04:39 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

my internet connection is sketchy at best, so that's why it takes me a while to reply sometimes....i thank each of you for responding. being on day 5 right now and feeling totally discouraged, it's nice to hear from people who have proven that it can be done. i'm trying to keep positive and read other posts and keep plugging. thanks for your support.
Old 04-17-2006, 05:14 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

hydie, .. welcome... you mentioned you didn't know what you want... your addicted to drugs, your not in control of your life, and no one understands.... well your here, mabe you want to stop?... get some control of your life?... and hydie, the no one understands bit... honey, " your in the right place".... this is a great place to start... paroooooooooz around... read some stuff that makes some sence to you... "Good Sence".... make a few trusted friends ** read their posts }... dont use anything above all.... you CAN do it.... as mentioned.... PM's.... if ya like, i'm here also.......good wishes to ya hydie.... and teach only love.... Pattee