A tidbit from my journal writing

Old 01-28-2003, 05:54 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

A tidbit from my journal writing

"Yesterday's residue has no place in the dawn of your new day." Sometimes I write pages before I come up with something that makes so much sense. That's why I keep writing.
Wishing you all a peaceful evening and hoping that your tomorrow brings the dawn of a better day.
Peace,
Gabe
Old 01-30-2003, 01:09 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

That is so true Gabe!

Tomorrow is a new day! We can always start our new day fresh and we don't have to look back at how bad the day before might have been. Funny how if I have a really terrible day the next morning it doesn't seem as awful somehow.

Thanks Gabe!
Take care,
matters
Old 01-31-2003, 06:49 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Paused

just to say hello

Hello,

this is my first message, and before I registered, I read alot of things that Gabe has put in, and this last one actually stopped my crying for a bit.

I write in a journal also, only can do it when I am depressed though, and I guess that I have been so depressed lately that I haven't written in it since I moved to maryland exactally 3 years ago next week.
Old 01-31-2003, 08:35 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Keep writing Cookies

Sometimes it can get depressing, when it becomes a narrative of the hard things that happen in your life. Try adding just one positive thing a day. Even if it's just a smile you got from a stranger or something that turned out easier than you thought it would. Go on and celebrate your moments.
(Psst, I learned that from my youngest. He is all about every day being a new possibility for joy. Isn't that a wonderful thing?)
Peace,
Gabe
Old 02-01-2003, 12:13 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Gabe,

I like what you wrote. It is like letting go of yesterday, and experiencing the newness of each day. Thank you.

And Cookies - welcome and I hope you wil stay and share a little about yourself. Please make yourself at home here.
Old 02-02-2003, 07:23 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Paused

thank you

thank you anns and gabe...

i love the quote from the kid.... it made me smile!!! I needed that and that's the truth, i need to excuse my self, me husband is drunk and playing with my ferrett... that's a no-no in this house..

Last edited by cookies; 02-02-2003 at 07:25 PM.