Great Weekend to All You Beauties

Old 03-24-2006, 09:25 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
One brief hour...

Great Weekend to All You Beauties

Have a wonderful weekend everyone and do something special for yourselves! My parents are coming in from out of town to visit and I'm all busy and stressed out trying to clean house, work, buy groceries, all kinds of prep going on over here.

I'm very happy and excited today! Can't wait to see them.

See you all on Monday...
Old 03-24-2006, 09:33 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

have a great visit with your parents and do try to get a nap in - your good deed to yourself!

thanks!
Old 03-24-2006, 03:01 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Glad to hear your family will be joining you for the weekend and glad to hear you are looking forward to it! Enjoy
Old 03-24-2006, 04:25 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I made it to Spring Break! My time this weekend for self-care! Plenty of sunshine and good thoughts of making progress with putting the house up for sale this coming week.
Old 03-24-2006, 09:20 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Good that your parents are coming for a visit. It will take your mind and spirit to a good place. Enjoy!
Old 03-27-2006, 07:12 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
One brief hour...

Thanks so much for all your well wishes and I hope you all had a great weekend too. My parents just left and the visit was great. They are truly amazing people. Although they know what has been going on with me and AH, they are so good to him and do not judge him as harshly as I'm sure they could or as some parent's would. AH loves and respects them immensely. They are very supportive of whatever decisions we make concerning our relationship and they only hope for our happiness (whether it be together or not).

We went to a festival together and AH did not drink a drop although they were selling beers there the size of one's head! We really had a great time (as we always do with them) and it is exactly what I needed . Have a great day everyone.
Old 03-27-2006, 07:44 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Mega,
I'm glad to hear you had a great weekend with your parents and Ah. It sounds like it was exactly what you guys needed.
I spent alot more time with AH this weekend than I have during the time I've been away. I don't know why, I finally had the 'want' to see him. Who knows...
Anyway.. just saw your post and was very excited that you all had great weekend!!
Old 03-27-2006, 07:52 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Mega, Glad all went well for you. So glad you have such supportive parents, your AH needs them as much as you. Sounds like he had a good time being sober this weekend, maybe it's a great begining!
Old 03-27-2006, 10:41 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

God Bless you to have such wonderful parents. I am so glad you had a good weekend for a change, you deserve it.