Update

Old 03-19-2006, 05:30 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Update

I have kept strong for one month,and not called my husband, execept one time. The reason I called him one day is my 14 year old son is having problems in school and was going to spend the weekend with his dad. So I called my husband and left a message to his face, I said what I had to say and hung up. I have to admit my husband has not called me. Has helped me with my car and is now going to help my 26 yr old son with his car. My husband also gives money to 14 yr old to give to me every week. I don't have to nag anymore. It is the house payment. My son says my husband has asked him how i am doing. He hasn't quit drinking but is cutting down so my son says. I miss him but I know i must not call him.
Old 03-19-2006, 05:45 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

((sadface)) I know how difficult this must be for you. All I can say from my own experience is that the first month was very, very difficult. I'm entering month 5 now and it is much easier. It's never truly easy when it's someone you care about. Hang in there.
Old 03-19-2006, 06:01 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
How Important Is It?

So sorry you are going through this.
Old 03-19-2006, 06:29 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

stay strong sadface. keep doing the right thing for you and your children. big hugs to you ((()))
Old 03-19-2006, 08:30 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I'm sorry it hurts so much. You have already show alot of strength going as long as you have without calling. One day at a time huh?
Old 03-19-2006, 09:29 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Thanks everyone, it is hard and I am taking it one day at a time. When my husband comes over to pick my son up, I am so tempted but I don't look out and talk to him. i am working full-time and part-time in the evenings to keep myself busy. But my part-time job will be over soon, so I will have to find something else to keep myself busy. Anyway, thanks.
Old 03-20-2006, 03:52 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Good for you, being out there among healthy thinking people will be good for you. I know it's work but the exosure to "normal" people was one of the things I enjoyed the most. It was a whole new world. Hey, you're making it! You're doing just fine! Remember there was a time not that long ago when you didn't think you would be OK. I am very proud of you. Good things lie ahead. I have been right where you are at. The best is yet to come.