Notices

One more day

Old 03-14-2006, 06:31 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

One more day

I have one more day behind me. I keep having these dreams about leaving danielle an dmy boyfriend cheating one me. I think its saying to me in my conscience that if I don't quit using then thats whats going to happen????? Confused

Going to parent and tot ans skating tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chantelle
Old 03-14-2006, 06:36 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Yeah, Chantelle, I'd say those are anxiety dreams. You're going through a big change in your life right now and it's probably bringing out all kinds of emotions. Just try to stay focused on each day and things will fall into place.
Old 03-15-2006, 02:26 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

you think

why does our conscience do that to us some day I will drean of actually smoking crack will it ever go away?
Old 03-15-2006, 02:37 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Hey keepitcoolforyo

From what I understand by going to meetings that the obsession and the cravings will go away! The thought of using they say will lesson but it will not ever totally go away. But it will in time just be that a thought. I know it isn't easy but I know it can be done. One time one of my sponsors told me that dreaming of using, is like letting it go. A piece of your addiction leaves each dream you have that was in his own opinion and like he always says you get what you pay for, and his advise is free. LOL...I have a thread here http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...ive-87421.html I was always addicted to meth but it doesn't matter what drug we use the minute we pick up we are not able to put down. Sending good thoughts your way.

Love Vic