I know the truth

Old 02-19-2006, 07:08 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Unhappy I know the truth

My husband and I have been separated for 13 months. Supposely he quit meth, trying to quit alcohol and most of all he ended an affair he had. This is an affair I learned about 2 years ago, and caused us to separate. Well he is suppose to take my son with him on weekends. This weekend I made plans with a female friend. He didn't call in the morning which is customary (reporting in), so I called him. He didn't answer. I called again and the other woman answered. He was at her place drunk and asleep. He took her flowers and chocolates. He brought to my office a very big teddy bear with a lotion set in a large wicker basket. I have given him several opportunities to tell me the truth, but of course he has been lying all along. In my heart and head, I suspected this. So I wasn't shocked. I just felt let down because I really wanted to bellieve him. His lies that he loved me, and he was trying to get better. I am still going forward with my plans, but I must admit I feel hurt. I feel like a fool. I believe in God too, but I had put a lot into this marriage and she comes along and destroys it. Oh, the affair is with his ex-wife. After no communication for 12 years, she came and they got involved. She has lived with other men and has a child by another man. Which she abandoned. I know what you are thinking this isn't going to last. It has lasted for 5 years. Well the first 4 years he didn't live with her, and though he must spend a lot of time with her, he has his own apartment. Where my son spends the night, when he comes over. I feel so bad and empty. Why can't I meet someone, just for campionship. I would like to feel loved not abandoned. Please pray for me.
Old 02-19-2006, 07:40 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Please know that my,prayers are with you.
God Bless,
Old 02-19-2006, 10:47 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I am so very sorry.....something similar happened to me lately. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sending you a big hug and you will be in my prayers.

(They are not well people.....even though it doesn't hurt any less knowing that;really. But, it should.)