Another day goes bye

Old 01-29-2006, 09:57 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
When Pigs Fly

Cool Another day goes bye

Another day without the man I Love.The kids and had a great day yesturday, we all went to the Monster Trucks... Had a great time... He called today and wanted to see the kids, I had to tell him they didn't want to see him... He got a apartment and it seems he will never come home. I miss him and want my family whole again. I told him that I filed for the legal seperation and if he wants the divorce he would have to file.. I guess he is okay with that.Going to take the kids to Aunties house. Thanks for reading...Kermie
Old 01-29-2006, 10:05 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

YOu are so strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess it really hurts to.
LOL
K
Old 01-29-2006, 10:10 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

(((kermie)))

It sounds like you have a grip and you will be alright. Have fun at aunties house...I know you miss your H.
Old 01-29-2006, 10:14 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
On a tear

Kermit - I went back and read your first posts when you got here. Already, I can see a strength in you that is deep and wide.

Stay in today, leave the past in the past and try to not think about what the future "might" bring. Today you are strong, your kids are enjoying life and they love you and you love them.

I am a big believer in Alanon because of how much it has helped me.... if you have not yet tried any meetings, I urge you to try 5 or 6.... there is a lot to learn about alcoholism, and many others who are going through exactly what you are dealing with. It's nice to have a friend with a roadmap when traveling uncharted highways.

I wish you the best....
Old 01-29-2006, 11:18 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

kermit - bigsis is right - we don't have that crystal ball to look into the future (i'm using mine as a doorstop LOL) continue to take care of yourself & your children - that's one thing you DO have control over. glad you had fun with your kids - they will appreciate your work at making a helathy life for yourself & them.
Old 01-29-2006, 04:11 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
When Pigs Fly

Thanks everyone.. I'm glad this place is here. Had a great time again today, even if Idid have to talk with him. I asked him how he could give all this up...He said and what would we be giving up? Ok! if you all are'nt convinced I sure am... He Must still be drinking..lol... So much pain in my heart, however you all help me see that I have so much more love around me. I'll keep coming back!See ya how do you get these smilies to work!?)