hi new this forum

Old 01-27-2006, 10:54 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
24 not going back.

Cool hi new this forum

i have written to another forum on this sit. new to this one. i had an alcoholic father growing up. he also was abusive.i dont talk or see him now. i dont even know where he is. my half sister is his daughter too. she has a crazy relationship with him. she is in touch with him time to time. she didnt live with him long when she was born. when i was born she came to stay with us for awhile then left. he is the only parent she has so, they talk some. he doesnt call her much either. when i talk to her if she sees him shell tell me. otherwise she doesnt say much on him. people seem to ask me if i hate him. most of the time i love him for helping to bring me in this world. there are times i hate him for making me hate men and messing up my life with men.i have a boyfriend who i love and trust more than my dad, my moms boyfriend and, other men.my moms boyfriend is a alcoholic too also former drug addict.they broke up but, got back together. i still dont trust him alot. i love him for tring to be there with me and my mom. i was 16yr. when i met my moms boyfriend so, i didnt want a father. i still dont want a father even though sometimes i act like a kid to my boyfriend.
Old 01-27-2006, 12:06 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I'm new to this forum too. So welcome, from another newbie.