Notices

Day #2

Old 01-21-2006, 07:17 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
"It is what it is"

Day #2

Well I made it through day one, which was not the worst it could've been. I have suffered withdrawl before but this time isn't as intense "so far". I have followed the doctors instructions taking pepto and benydrl every 4 hours. I think that's helped. I have an appetite which I didn't have in times past. All good signs. I slept soundly and woke up and actually got out of bed which may seem silly but I've slept for 2 straight days not wanting to face anything. So I wanted to say good morning and it really means a lot to be welcomed. I will keep posting and reading because I need to know I'm not the only person going through this.

I have a birthday party to attend tonight and I'm wondering if rest is better to get through this or if I should go out? Maybe somebody can help me with that. There will be no temptation there, our friends know nothing about my addiction and are usually the ones we would give a pill here and there to not the other way around, so that's not the issue. Simply the staying out too late and not resting thing. I'm trying to go back to work Monday as clear headed as possible.

Thanks all,
Stef
Old 01-21-2006, 09:59 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
REZ

You should go to an NA meeting tonight if not sooner--that would be your best choice.
Old 01-21-2006, 10:13 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
It is what it is!!!

I have to agree . And congrats to you!!!! keep up the great work.