Notices

tink is back

Old 01-11-2006, 03:46 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Think Happy Thoughts

tink is back

tink is back but not with good news....i relapsed and fell into the snow and i dont mean the cold kind....i was living in the drip without fear to hold me back and it got me kicked out of my house and im no longer living in the embrace of my family....im doomed and losing hope...i keep messing up and i dont know where to go from here....i know that i want help but i dont know where to start....for those who remember me....im sorry and i love you all....forrgive me for my mistakes and if you can find it in your hearts to help any advice will be greatly appreciated
Old 01-11-2006, 03:52 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

(((((((((((((Tink))))))))))

I am so glad to see you and I know that if a junkie like me can do this deal One Day At A Time I know that you can too if you need to talk to me I am here I hope you know that. I have been posting in the bus if anyone has seen you so this is wonderful I am so happy that your here. Sending good thoughts your way.

Love Vic
Old 01-11-2006, 03:53 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
ASH

Hi (((Tink))),
Sooooo very glad your back.
I dont have much in the way of advice but you know SR, someone will be along shortly who can help more than I am able to, I just wanted to say welcome back.
Please stay here, we missed you for sure!!!
Old 01-11-2006, 03:53 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

(((Tink)))

I'm so sorry that you are hurting and going through a rough time. I know the pain that you are in because it wasn't that long ago that I was caught up in a relapse cycle on the same drug. I want you to know that there is hope. I was just like you-- keep slipping and finally I hit the point where I just had enough of it. I mustered up all of the hope that was left in my heart and I just believed and let others love me until I could learn to love myself. I'm finally back on my feet and heading upwards.

That is how I know for sure that you can do this too. It is not easy but just make that decision to stop digging the hole any deeper. Remember, that as soon as you stop digging, you can stop climbing out. You know that you deserve so much more than to be beaten up by that horrible monster drug.

I care about you and I want you to know how special you are to us. You are loved here. Please don't give up on yourself. We will never give up on you.

Just tell yourself that you have had enough pain and throw down that shovel. Your addiction will probably still tell you that you want that drug, but just that addiction to get lost because you choose to live today!!

Honey, we are here for you-- now and always. Keep on reaching out and keep coming back.

Hugs,

Cheryl
Old 01-11-2006, 04:13 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Psalm 118:24

Never thought it was helpful to kick someone when, they were down.

Glad you're back

Got a plan to get back on track??
Old 01-11-2006, 04:22 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Well don't beat yourself up over this, it's just a relapse, it's done now, move on, life has lotsa things in store for you.
Old 01-11-2006, 04:40 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Welcome Home Tink!
Don't dwell on the past, what's done is done. It doesn't have to be, but sometimes relapse is part of our journey in recovery. Try to figure out what happened(what led to your relapse) and try to learn from your mistakes. It's all a process! So now that your kicked out of your home, where are you living? Ever thought about entering a inpatient program?(like a halfway house) I know that I wouldn't be where I am today without the programs that I've been in. They help you by providing a safe and drug free enviornment, structure, alot of support, and information on how to stay clean and rebuild your life. Just a suggestion. Couldn't hurt, right? You should be grateful you have another chance at recovery because sometimes when you go back out, you end up in jail or dead. I know many of friends who didn't get that second chance. I hope you know that you have the love and support of many, no matter what!!
Old 01-11-2006, 04:46 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Hi Tink and welcome home!

I have relapsed several times in my life and have kick my a** all over.I have come to realize that what happened yesterday is the past and I need to focus on only the present. Remember Just for today I will stay clean. My thoughts and prayers are with you and I lookforward to seeing you around.
Old 01-11-2006, 04:51 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
In Memory Of

((( Tink )))
Welcome back, I feel the pain in your post. It's tough to get back on the track when we relapse, no? That drug you posted about is no joke, it kicked my a$$, more than once. You have made a start by posting here today. I am glad you did. A meeting in your future? You can do this...
Bless, Trish
Old 01-11-2006, 07:07 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
"The BAND" workshop ROCKS!

Hi Tink, welcome back. Don't beat up on yourself so bad. At least you knew it was bad and came back before it was too late. Sorry about the family thing. Are you okay, living situation-wise? Are you getting help for your health?
Old 01-12-2006, 01:58 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

I know you are beating yourself up over a bad choice that you made, but it's not too late to make the RIGHT choice now. You can keep making bad choices or you can stop in your tracks and make a good choice. I don't know what your financial situation is, but there are many many great inpatient programs out there, many that provide monetary assistance. You might start by just looking up in the phone book or online what treatment centers are available in your area. Many times the admissions people will help you figure out what to do, and even lead you in some direction. It's OK to admit that you cannot do this on your own. Drugs take control of us and change who we really are. They make you feel weak. I hope that you will start searching for some local rehabs. You know, they are usually all very similar, and hardly glamarous, but you have to make it work for you. My father is in treatment now, in one of the best places in the country and he is so stubborn that he is refusing to learn ANYTHING. It's all what you make of it. Sorry if you've heard this all before! I guess it doesn't hurt to hear it again. Good luck to you.
Old 01-12-2006, 02:13 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Stronger every day!

We love you, Tink.....is there any way you can get into treatment?
Old 01-12-2006, 02:16 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
everything is already ok

Welcome back tink, glad you made it back.

Kevin
Old 01-21-2006, 08:58 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Think Happy Thoughts

im sorry i havent been able to update everyone....im doing well...ive yet to relapse again....ive been staying on track and i found myself a wanderful sponser...yes he is a male but its okay because hes gay...in his early 40s...hes shown me great things and were working through the na workbook together....instead of going out and partying on the weekends i spent the night at his house and watch a few movies...its been getting better....still have my job at target and i did move out ( i got kicked out of my house..) but im holden up....thank you all for the support...and ill try to keep you all posted
Old 01-21-2006, 11:02 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
You're never alone!!

Tink,,

So wonderful to have you back

The past is the past, no more kicking yourself in the rear,
now, it's only time to move ahead.

I'll be praying for you..

Hang in there, and keep doing the good work..

Love,
Becky
Old 01-22-2006, 03:37 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
ASH

Hi Tink,
Glad you checked in and things are looking up for you, just hold on,
you know it will keep getting better!
Take care