out with 2005... in with 2006

Old 01-01-2006, 01:47 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

out with 2005... in with 2006

This year I learned a lot. About myself, about my relationships, and about my loved one.

In 2005 I believed, in 2006 I will doubt the existance of God no more.

In 2005 I worried, in 2006 I will focus myself to worry only to the extent it is necessary and turn all the excess over to God.

In 2005 I learned, in 2006 I shall use what I have learned to help others as well as enrich what I have already learned within myself.

In 2005 I prayed, in 2006 I shall pray to control myself better, and control others less. I shall pray to be the person I am supposed to be.

quietsins
Old 01-01-2006, 04:34 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
LEARNING TO LIVE AGAIN

I do believe this is what I really needed to hear tonight I was trying to figure some stuff about my life today and I got it out of your posting THANKS FOR SHARING !!!!

LIVE LIFE ON LIFES TERMS!!!!
Old 01-02-2006, 11:24 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thanks Quietsins for sharing with us.....I look at my life and what is to come
very much in the same way.....
Old 01-04-2006, 08:20 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thank you.

I saw the title of this thread and fear came into my heart. The fear of not knowing what is ahead in 2006 as my husband's dependency continues with no recognition or fight.

I'm glad I read the post itself. This reminds me I'm doing okay. I've been focusing on me; strengthening myself to help strengthen both of us. I feel as if I'm not there for him, yet I know these choices are his to make, not mine. I cannot do anything for him but love him and stay true to both him and me. That isn't to say that ignoring the problem is enabling it, but rather giving my trust to God in that the path(s) we're walking aren't alone. Thank you for this post. I greatly needed it.

faith