Angel Dreams (poem I wrote)

Old 12-20-2005, 02:19 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Angel Dreams (poem I wrote)

My weakness, the dimming of the light of hope, fading, but. I still saw the light of hope.
All my strength, how hurt and damaged I was, still lifted from crashing, gave my all, struggled in pain, I believed..
I still believed in our alcoholic dreams together..
That gave me the fire to do anything in this world, no dream is impossibe, I will save you, I will save us, I will make miracles come true...
I wont ever let go.

Light dimmed, cant see anything, need to hold on, then the slam, the crash that came.
I was hit, by a truck, no, by Heaven itself, could not stop falling, to my hardest fall in my life, face down on the dark dusty recesses of dirt alone.
barely open my eyes, to find the light... Where did my light of hope go, cant find it, I cant keep my eyes opened ... any ... longer.
Tears.
is it the light of hope ended, the light of strength and dreams, the key to visions, just a spark of it enough to make mountains move, withered away by the last wind.
Dreams fade... , get up! Get up!!!
An impossibility,...
fate has lead me to my fall, the fall prophets spoke of, the fall of hope.
Destiny is letting me die, Destiny has forgotten me, I know now, my light is gone...............

I let go.
A tear down one eye. How could dreams gone as high as the stars flash away, just clouds of an illusion, is that possible.
I wasnt ever in the skies, I wasnt ever near the stars, how is this real.

winds...
most fallen weakest moments, in the face of the dirts, Destiny...
Reached down to me,
Blue shadows reach for me, could feel Destinys tears, Destiny reached down in silence, in sadness.
could feel it, could feel the drowning of sorrow in Destinys heart, tears, heartache.
feel it.... feel Destinys very sad heart , face, soul laid against mine. Laid in me.
A Spirit touched, gently, barely lifted me from the grounds of the dusty dirts, unconscious, hopeless, then another... lifted me.
Destiny felt cries, it felt my tears, it felt my soul of light dim.

Winds, fear...
A spark.

Is it true... a light against my face from the distance, is gate of some light.
Tears run down my eyes, I think I see light, I see light....
So very far a dot of shadow light, a different light, a forgotten light
Flashes enter my mind, memories, the world,
the world outside of alcoholic dreams.
A world forgotten, the light that smiles.... I remember smiling.

Smiling.... yes , I remember smiling...

Peace, of blessings, of learning, of self-awareness, seeing new things.
A new light, a new level of things, I can even smile sometimes...
There is the light of hope, a much stronger light of hope, a new kind a true one.

I can see Destiny, Destiny has touched me, Destiny has told me its secret, Destiny never forgotten me.
Destiny has always..... been there.

Washing away all dirts, all sicknesses, to enter this world of light. A light where no darkness can enter, everything is light.
A hope, brings me high, high I never seen the world this high before.
A raging serenity of true dreams, of true light, of true smiles....

Smiles, can smile again, even a dare of laugh, peace.....my heart, my soul is warm.

I believe in you Destiny, I believe in you... I know you never forgot me, thank you for this light, the memories of the world outside of alcoholic dreaming.
I did not know, thank you for showing me love Destiny. Thank you for this freedom..

circle bright shining yellow star shined, gently dropped from the Heavens, it was an angel.
A dream come true Angel, a flying beautiful Angel of Love and Dreams.
The angel of love, of purity, of life.

She came into my life, a blessing by Destiny, a jewel of this world.
I dont deserve this, I did nothing to deserve this, Destiny blesses.

Living in a dream, a dream come true, a dream of great light, of great hope, dream of dreams only Heavens can open, dream of love, I love her.
The wonders of love I did not know, of true love.
She is my Angel, I love her, I would die for her, she is the Angel of my life, the Angel of Light.
Living in an Angel Dream, of raging serenity, where impossibles become possible,
Where Heavens open, and Dreaming Begins I live, I am alive, I am awake my eyes are open.
Life begins, Spirits rages
Living in Angel Dreams.
Old 12-20-2005, 06:31 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Alcohol is a cruel mistress!!!

Very lovely!!! Your recovery and progression shows very strongly in your poem. I am glad your hope and inner light is back. Your love for your angel is speaking, loud and clear. She is one lucky lady!!!!!