Notices

A Better Life

Old 12-19-2005, 08:44 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Thumbs up A Better Life

I just spent 5 weeks down EL CENTRO California working. And this opportunity would not been possible if i was using . I am coming up on 7months of sobriaty , it seems like just yesterday i was struggling to stay clean one day. When i finnaly decided i was done ,it was the easiest thing i ever did . I have a whole different outlook on life . When i first started going to meetings i would hear people talking about pink clouds . I think every day i am clean and sober i am on a pink cloud .
Old 12-19-2005, 08:58 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Congrats on the upcoming 7 months. That is definitely a big reason to celebrate everything that you have going for you in your life. Great things happen to us when we are sober. Keep walking in the light and keep posting!
Old 12-19-2005, 11:11 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Congradulations on your accomplishment. You chose the path of success and you should be very proud of yourself. You gave me hope today, and I want to thankyou for that. Keep posting!

Sincerely AMC
Old 12-20-2005, 07:26 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

Awesome! Congrats on your progress.
Old 12-20-2005, 07:38 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
In Paradise!

Congrads on your months of sobriety & the "Pink Cloud" you are on. Things that once you never even noticed are now clear and present. I dont want to "knock you off" your pink cloud, but FYI relapse can happen most often in the "good times" since the recovery "tool box" rarely deals with the "good times". I speak from years of experience.

This is just an FYI nothing more, I do wish you the best. Enjoy your new life as you see fit.

Congrads again!!!

~GB
Old 12-20-2005, 07:50 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
raerob

I dont want to "knock you off" your pink cloud, but FYI relapse can happen most often in the "good times" since the recovery "tool box" rarely deals with the "good times".
I know what Greenbug means. The old-timers often speak of "complacency", too. In other words, never become so comfortable that you let your guard down. Remember, that alcoholism can sneak up on us when we least expect it.

If you keep doing whatever got you to this point in your sobriety, "A Better Life" can only get better and better. Congratulations thus far!!!

Old 12-20-2005, 07:33 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Right on dude.
Old 12-20-2005, 07:40 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Congrats on going strong this long...keep it up!