Notices

Hello to ya'll

Old 11-29-2005, 06:20 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Unhappy Hello to ya'll

I am in a confused situation and I need some advice and basically some people who wouldn't mind becoming my online friend and supporter. My boyfriend walked out on me 3wks.ago to yesterday and I am 7mo. pregnant with his child. He is a recovering drug addict and since October his ex wife has gotten out of jail and he has been talking with her behind my back. He has a daughter with her and has been seeing her not only behind my back but also the drug court program. How do I handle him going back to his ex wife and they ( his ex's family) are into drugs heavily and worrying if he is back on them or involved in some way especially with me carrying his baby?
Old 11-29-2005, 07:48 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
We all need each other.

Hey Karissa--Sounds like a pretty tough situation. Thing is, the only thing you have any power over is yourself. You cannot change him or change his mind. My suggestion? Take good care of YOU right now. Have you thought about going to Nar-anon? You could also check out the 'Friends and Family' and 'Nar-anon' forums here. I know there are a lot of people who can relate to what you are going through. Be good to yourself....

Hugs--
Old 11-29-2005, 08:02 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

(((((Karissa)))))

I know that this is not easy but you really need to just focus on you and your baby. I know that it is so hard to be in that situation but everything happens for a reason and sometimes we don't know why but maybe it is best that we don't. I don't really have any advice to give you but if you need a friend to talk to I am here for you..I will send some good thoughts your way..

Love Vic
Old 11-29-2005, 08:07 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Karissa,

Hi! I am so sorry to hear that you are going through all this right now. I agree with the others. you definatley need to take care of you and that beautiful baby thats growing inside you. I will have you in my thoughts and prayers, and remember your HP will only give you what you can handle.

I too will be here if you need to talk or someone just to listen.

Hugs & Laughter
GRUMPY