Notices

Welcome MP1970

Old 11-27-2005, 01:14 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
NOT EVEN 1 CLUB!!

Welcome MP1970

Welcome to SR!! There is alot of experience, strength, and hope here!!

Keep reading and posting!! We're here for you!!

Glad you found us,
Missy
Old 11-27-2005, 01:25 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

(((((((MP1970)))))))))

Welcome to SR and I am for one glad that you are here. I know that I do attend AA and NA meetings regularly, work my steps with a sponsor, don't drink and use no matter what, read the literature faithfully, morning readings, prayer, meditations, LOL this list could go on and on but they say take what you want and leave the rest. I know that I am happy with who I am and where I am today and I owe it to SR, MY HP< and AA and NA..

I don't agree with everyone but some people show me exactly who I don't want to be. So there is a lesson in that also..Anyway glad your here and I hope that all is well with you. I will send some good thoughts your way..

Love Vic
Old 11-27-2005, 01:26 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
In Paradise!

Thumbs up

Welcome MP1970,

This is an awesome forum for finding information about recovery, and what has worked for others.

While the "other" thread has nothing to do with AA. AA has worked for literally millions of folks in sustaining long term recovery. Don't let my ramblings sway you away for what works.

I have no respect for men that are consistently melodramatic, drama driven. Everyone has there moment, I dont believe its always! Hence the post you happened in on. I am sorry, I am working on it. I really do try to not post when I see it, but sometimes I am less successful.

Welcome again!

Peace

~GB
Old 11-27-2005, 01:42 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Welcome MP1970,

I hope you stick around to see that SR really is a good place to be. I hope you find your place in recovery weather it is in here, at meetings, just as long as you find it!

Hugs & Laughter
Grumpy
Old 11-27-2005, 01:47 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Stronger every day!

Welcome MP1970.....there really are a lot of good people here who can share a lot of experience, strength and hope. There's also drama from time to time, but such is the world of addiction, no? Hey...that's the beauty of the browser's back button, right? Choose to opt out of a thread anytime you don't feel like getting sucked into it. Glad you found us and I hope you keep coming back!
Old 11-27-2005, 01:50 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Paused

Welcome MP1970

May you find peace, hope and sobriety. May you be a part of helping one another stay sober.