New here

Old 11-02-2005, 08:06 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

New here

Hello!

I posted on this forum yesterday, but mistakenly posted on the Recovery site and not the Naraon site. I am currently married to a crack/cocaine addict (9 years off and on) but we are once again separated and I am contemplating divorce.

I have been to one meeting and am looking forward to pursuing my recovery 100%. I know I am addicted to my husband, just as he is addicted to drugs. I am tired of being sick! I really want to recover. I hope I can become a part of this group.

Love, Peggy
Old 11-02-2005, 08:13 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Welcome to SoberRecovery Peggy.As a recovering Crack addict I would say take care of yourself.No one deserves to put up with that life and all the misery that comes with it.I know I put my ex-wife through hell,my family and several girlfriends.Hopefully someday I can make ammends.By the way I lived in Dallas (Farmers Branch)the first 25 years of my life.
Old 11-02-2005, 08:13 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hi,Peggy. Welcome! I was just signing-off, so I don't have time to respond until later, but I wanted to say hello and tell you that I am glad you are here; and to stick around and post often!
ttyl
Old 11-02-2005, 10:05 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Welcome to SR... we are glad you found us.

Sounds like a pretty hard time of it you have had.

Im glad to hear that your working on your recovery though... that is about all you can do, please keep coming back and posting. Im looking forward to getting to know you.
Old 11-02-2005, 02:36 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
getting stronger

welcome to SR !! This is a great place to start your recovery. Sounds like you now what you want, you can find the tools you need right here. Good luck and Stay Strong!! ROCK
Old 11-02-2005, 02:43 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

welcome peg - glad you found us and are looking forward to hearing more from you. the recovery road is full of bumps but we help each other along the way!