Moved out

Old 12-12-2002, 10:36 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Paused

Moved out

My A moved out today. Just last night I posted that I was fed up and burnt out. Why do I feel like I've just been hit by a mack truck? Why do I feel soo much pain. I knew this is where this relationship was heading. He is starting a new business and said he didn't need the distraction. The distraction being me and my children, and the responsibilities/expectations that come from it.

I grew up with an abusive mother that spend alot of time telling me what a distraction I was. This feels so bad.
Old 12-12-2002, 10:46 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Southern through and through

Cajun,

I read your post last night and then this present one.

Isn't it crazy how we KNOW that we KNOW that we KNOW the situation with the A is bad for us, yet when a break up occurs, it hurts?

Cajun, I hope you will look at it as a good thing for you. You can't open your life up for a better relationship until the bad one is ended. And please don't think I'm minimizing your hurt. I feel badly for you, but I do want better for you. Hopefully in time you will be able to look back on this and say, "Hey, that was the best thing that could have ever happened to me."

Hugs gal. I'm praying for you.
Old 12-12-2002, 03:15 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Cajun

Anything that rocks their boat is a distraction, and there is nothing wrong with YOU.

You are a blessed child of God, worthy of love and respect. Tell yourself that 10 times a day....I do.

I am sorry that you are hurting right now and send hugs for your and your children. But take this time to gather your strength, get to a meeting and start working on your recovery. Read the sticky "How to Have Fun When You Really Don't Feel Like It" and do something nice with your kids. Take time every single day, just for you to focus on what you want out of life, and what you plan to do to feel good again.

Surgery is painful too, but sometimes necessary to correct what is wrong in our lives. And we do recovery...healing slowly and rebuilding our strength and learning to live healthier lives in the future.

My prayers are with you.