Just a quick hello....

Old 12-10-2002, 04:00 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
I used to work here ;)

Just a quick hello....

Good Morning everyone!!

I see so many new faces and wish I could welcome you all but alas I am dealing with issues of my own and my head is jumbled so please forgive me and know that I wish everyone the best.

Anyway, I have been flitting in and out. I have my neice for a week since her mother had the baby, a girl, 5 pounds but healthy and they all still have no place to live, its all so sad. So I have been running myself a little ragged but it is going to get more hectic since (I should I refer to him as the A?) broke his ankle. So besides the child, we now have him and the dogs, yikes!!

My house is in disarray since he started some construction projects (at least I have a nice new kitchen floor) but I have a new bathroom door in the middle of my living room!!

So anyway, I came here to vent if you can call it that. I am really quite calm about everything but this is only day two S*hit happens and I am just happy that this happened to him sober. Its weird, the first think my father asked me was he drinking then he said, No he couldn't have been, he wouldn't have gotten hurt. Drunks don't get hurt. And when I think about it, its true. Oh well, I will thank God that he is sober but wonder why this had to happen around the holidays.

Oh well, I need to get ready for work and then wake up the child and take her to the bus stop and I guess I should make hubby a sandwich for lunch. I could go on.....

Anyway, I hope you all have a great day. If I rambled on a bit, I am sorry. I was just enjoying the peace here

My love to you all.
Many hugs.
Debbie
Old 12-10-2002, 04:55 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Good Morning Debbie!
Good to hear from you and isn't life always a bit crazy? I am glad you have some more time with your neice. The bonding you do now will last well into her lifetime and you will always have that. Sorry to hear about the broken ankle. You sound good, I hope you get a few minutes to rest and reflect this holiday season.
Old 12-10-2002, 06:46 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
JT
Supply Manager

I hear ya Debbie!!

DUI school for Ward...the Beav has IOP and meetings. I live with too grown men and it is illegal for either one of them to run for a gallon of milk! But it doesn't stop them from drinking it dry.

Add Christmas tree, shopping, hall decking, wrapping, Christmas cards, baking, oh and my job...

Oh well...like you said...sh** happens. Put one foot in front of the other and don't forget to stop and smell the Christmas Cookies!!

Love and Hugs,
JT
Old 12-11-2002, 03:41 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
I used to work here ;)

******{Rose}}}} ******{JT}}}}

It looks like the morning time is my peace time I hope you have a great Holiday Season. I need to start focusing on all the things I need to do but I know it will get done and if it doesn't, oh well

You guys have a great day.

Many hugs
Debbie
Old 12-11-2002, 01:55 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

****{Barbiedeb}}}

I just know that this will be a great Christmas for you, limping hubby and all. And your niece must be thrilled to spend time with you.

Don't forget to take care of YOU. Hugs to you all.
Old 12-11-2002, 02:18 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
I used to work here ;)

******{Ann}}}}

I hope Christmas turns out okay. I think all the shopping is done, I did that early and online....the man above must have known.

Man, I am beat. Looks like he may have to have surgery, I suppose that is more running around, ugh. I am not nurse material or mother material for that matter. My neice is happy to be spending time here but she also asks me when she will be back with her family. This weekend, hurray.....lol I also have over time at work coming up possibly, I hope so....I like going to work lately......lol

Oh well, gotta go. Dinner is almost ready and then I need to take out the trash and the dogs and then collapse I will be sneaking in later.

Take care.
Many hugs.
Love,
Debbie