Notices

I feel like crap

Old 10-22-2005, 11:26 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Vee

I feel like crap

Hello my name is Vee and I'm an ephedrine addict,alcoholic and drug addict.
At 18 I took my first mini thin within two yrs I was up to two bottles a day. I'd be so wired out all I could do to go to sleep was drink until I passed out. I was taking so many pills that I was drinking two 1 Liters of Vodka a day. I've had 3 DWI'S, lost two relationships, I've lied and I've stole.
I recently went out of town for a week to a place they didn't sell it and I had to just deal with it. I went 6 days for the first time in 16 yrs without ephedrine. I tought I was dying. I was puking, dizzy,breaking out into cold sweats and extremly tired. I'm so tired right now and I finally realized that I really haven't been to sleep in 16 yrs and that I don't consume as much alcohol or even smoke as much.
Today makes 7 days and I feel like crap.
Old 10-23-2005, 04:45 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

OR you could go back to using the stuff and continue the nightmare for the rest of your life.
Old 10-23-2005, 05:00 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

(((Hey Vee)))
As best I can understand, you are trying to hang in there. If thats the case, GOOD FOR YOU! A bunch of us here understand what you're going through right now and we know it sucks. Welcome and keep posting to let us know how things are going.
Love, Don
Old 10-23-2005, 05:15 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Vee, I know exactly what you mean. I am addicted to the crap too. And the addict in my head tells me it's OK because it's NOT crank or coke or crack. lol! It sucks. You are not alone. I have been on it around the same amount of time as you, stated at 18, I am now 36. Wish I never would have tried it. Good luck, maybe we can be each others support system? I hate the ****, but can't stop buying it either. I tell myself, just one more box so I can finish cleaning the house up. Funny, every damn house I've lived in looks about the same lol and none of them ever get 'finished'.
~Melanie~
Old 10-23-2005, 06:32 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Hey Vee....

congrats on your day 7...!!!
one day at a time... we can get better...

I know it's hard to get off the shyte... but...
all I have to do is project a wee bit further down the road of using... and it's a pretty scary picture...
and even if I don't know what sobriety and being clean is gonna be like... I at least know what it isn't going to feel like...
being strung out.

blessings on your travelling to a much better place...
Old 10-23-2005, 12:24 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Chy

Hey Vee welcome!
You stick around here, keep posting, keep reading. You'll find the courage to stay stopped. Finding some live support will keep you on the right track as well. In the mean time, just hang in there, it will get better.
Old 10-23-2005, 08:59 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Hi Vee! Just hang on to the faith that it will get better!