prayers....

Old 10-17-2005, 04:52 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

prayers....

somehow this seemed like a good idea... anyone care to post theirs?

these are the people i am going to keep in my prayers tonight... perhaps others will post theirs.. and add some? somehow i really need the strength of numbers right now... as my heart seems to have a soft spot tonight that seems to bleed and weep with sadness anew.

quietsins

tonight i pray for all the kids affected by alcoholism, for ryan.. for tim.. for caity.. for andy.. for all those in recovery seeking one day at a time.. and for all those who will not live to see tomorrow because of this disease... i pray for those who wander alone and need the fellowship of alanon.. for those within our walls who seek to recover.. and i pray that some day... all of us can be whole and well.. should it be on this plain of existance.. or in the loving embrace of a God to whom i surrender all that i am.. and all i shall endeavor to become.
Old 10-17-2005, 05:02 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Searching and tripping

Dear Quiet,

I will offer up prayers that your pain and sadness may be replaced with love and happiness. I will also pray for those who suffer from mental disorders such as depression and bi-polar and are cursed with an addiction. I'll pray for everyone here and ask my HP to grant all of you, even for a brief moment, a sense of comfort and peace.

(((((((((((((((((((((SR Family))))))))))))))))))))))
Old 10-17-2005, 07:29 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I pray for the people that are not at peace within themselves and addictions/people/things run their lives.

That they will come to know their HP and give it over to Him daily and to never give up Hope.
Old 10-18-2005, 03:55 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Alcohol is a cruel mistress!!!

I will pray for the people that feel hopeless and need support. For the lonely folks who can't find release from the grip of alcohol and the families that deal with them. Great idea
quietsins, I love a good prayer chain! Kerry
Old 10-18-2005, 06:23 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
1000 Post Club

I pray for those in Alcoholics Anonymous who strive to get sober, may thier 24 hours today be happy, joyous and free....and that they dont forget from where they came.