Notices

Havent been around

Old 10-17-2005, 02:48 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Think Happy Thoughts

Havent been around

I havent been around in a while. Ive been having some trouble and i needed to be on my own. I probably wont be around to much for awhile either...just wanted you guys to know that i havent relapsed nor do i intend to...its just some issues that im having about things iim dealing with right now due to my recovery, my health, my emotions, some sever ptsd, i just havent been feeling right...i decided i should go to some NA meetings, i need to get some serious help and guidance about whats happening to me, i just feel so scared that if i dont do something it will get worse and i dont know if i will be able to handle the pain...bye
Old 10-17-2005, 02:59 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Originally Posted by tink360
its just some issues that im having about things iim dealing with right now due to my recovery, my health, my emotions, some sever ptsd, i just havent been feeling rightbye
(((((((Tink))))))

What is going on honey please this is not going to help to run, you can't post that you are leaving (THAT IS MY JOB) LMAO>>>>Please don't leave we need you hear....You have been there sometimes when others would not PM me or ***** me or whatever talk to me OK don't go....

Love Vic
Old 10-17-2005, 03:08 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
ASH

Heh Tink,
Sorry your not feeling well, I hope N/A meetings and whatever else you choose will help you cope with what you feel you have to face now.

I hope you change your mind and keep coming to SR, you will be so missed, you have many many friends here.

Do try and check in, or maybe just stop in and read some posts if thats all you feel like.

Take care of you thats whats important!
Old 10-17-2005, 07:17 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I hope you can check in from time to time. You are a part of SR here! I wish you all the best and I will be praying for you.

Take care of yourself!
Old 10-17-2005, 07:33 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

hey tink, sorry to hear your going though a bad spell. i had issues with ptsd when i got clean. needed to face them to, so i could stay clean!
12 step work with a good sponser and a therapist helped alot. tough work, but got 18 yrs. to show for it.
hang in there girl!
dean
Old 10-17-2005, 07:34 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Reach Out and Touch Faith

Thank you for coming back to let us know you haven't relapsed. I was concerned about you. Take your time for yourself but please do check in so we know you are still okay.

Thanks,

Alera
Old 10-17-2005, 10:10 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
You're never alone!!

Hey Tink, I agree with Alera here,,,
Please let us know you're alright.. Do what you think you need to do, just do not close the door to support, we all need as much as we can get...
We'll be thinking and praying for you

Love,
Becky--You're wisconsin buddy..
Old 10-18-2005, 09:35 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Think Happy Thoughts

Thank you all for the support...It felt good to check in and to see that i was thought of and cared about...ive been feeling sick...I had another panic attack last week and it was bad enough to have to take me to the hospital for awhile...i thought i could handle it on my own, but i guess i was wrong...things started to build up, emotions, memories, the nightmares, i figured if i just lived my life i could forget the past, apparently thats not gunna work, im working with a therapist and they adjusted my medications and i have been attending some NA meetings and i even got myself a sponser...ill keep checking in. maybe ill even start posting again...i just felt so dissapointed in myself that i didnt feel like i had the right to post advice...but at least im doing a little better
Old 10-18-2005, 09:43 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

www.stresscenter.com

Guaranteed to change your life, forever. Try it, you'll like it!

Tom
Old 10-18-2005, 09:45 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

(((((((((((((Tink))))))))))))))))

Proud of you I am glad that you are ok you can always talk to me you know that I am here for you girl...

Love vic
Old 10-18-2005, 09:56 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
You're never alone!!

Oh (((( Tink))))

Don't feel that way.. You can give as much support as the next person here

We need all the support we can get... But we need to give as well, it makes

us feel so much better, you get what you give, is what I always believe..

I have panic attacks also.. I still post advice, it's a medical condition, doesn't mean

you can not lend support to a hurting person here at SR, so please don't feel that wa..

Please stick around..

love, Becky
Old 10-20-2005, 10:51 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Think Happy Thoughts

im not leaving...im definately gunna stick around and check up on everyone...ive been doing alot better but there is an issue that i may have some trouble with which i could use some advice about...my docter wants to try adderall with me...the strattera isint as effective and i guess its the only non addictive medication for adhd that they have...but adderall had meth in it and thats what im addicted to so im not sure about it but my parents have offered to keep the medication and theyll have to give it to me when its my time to take it...any suggestions?
Old 10-20-2005, 12:28 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Sounds like maybe your doc is not really up on addiction, or one of us.......or perhaps he would not suggest such a medication. Maybe there is no alternative.........but would kinda doubt it. Would not matter if your parents keep the meds or not?

SO, maybe you should consider your alternatives............

Did you look at the web site I suggested?

Tom
Old 10-20-2005, 05:46 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
ASH

Originally Posted by tink360
im not leaving...im definately gunna stick around and check up on everyone...suggestions?
Hi Tink,
Glad your here
I hope you find some sound medical advice, what you describe seems like a very dangerous situation. I know if I had to take any medication that contained alcohol I would not be able to take it just for medical purposes, I would abuse it right from the get go. Someone else giving it to me wouldnt work, I would just be crazed and go buy my own somewhere else,
or beat them up and take it anyway!
Is there any way to find a Doctor with some knowledge of addiction? She might go to greater lengths to find an alternative solution.
I hope you find something that works for you,
TAKE CARE :sunani
Old 10-23-2005, 08:22 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Think Happy Thoughts

ok so the doc says were going to try strattera for another 2 weeks...we figured wed go with taking two a day to see how it works... if that doesnt work than were going to take the adderall...i dunno for sure about that though...