Notices

I feel like I'm slowly dyin'

Old 09-29-2005, 01:24 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
I choose to live

I feel like I'm slowly dyin'

Man....Things went so wrong last month that for now I feel like i'm gonna die...Didn't eat very well last weeks...Drank a lot...Made some fights and the least I can say is that everywhere I came I made a big fuss...Didn't saw no money at all becos the new girlfriend of my ex made it a sport to wipe away all the traces of me..And so she also took my post what made that I didn't had the invitation I should have to get my money... (ok my parents helped me...Now today things are worse...I can't get out of the house to even get some catfood cos I lost my key I should go outside too to get the papers for the money back in place...And I look like hell...but anyway I'm prepared to stop the boozin' cos I know it makes things worse...O.K...I'm gonna make some cofee now (at least I still got some cofee)And I will keep on surfing on SR until somebody comes to rescue me (probably the neighbour who can maybe make a new key tomorow)she f****ing didn't came home last night...Anyhow I'm now elliminated from almost everything they even gonna shut my bankacount if I don't get everything again in place as soon as possible...But I rather keep dyin' here than that I go outside and start boozin again....Love from Stefanie
Old 09-29-2005, 01:32 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Don't get undies in a bunch

Keep trying Stefanie

You will make it.

Keep doing what doesn't work or keep trying what does work...
You are learning the results that come from each effort.

I know you can do it. Good to see you are dusting off and trying again.
Old 09-29-2005, 02:35 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by ARIES
I'm prepared to stop the boozin' cos I know it makes things worse
Good for you Stef.
That's the first step towards slowly livin'...
instead of slowly dyin'.
Keep moving in the right direction.
Glad to see you back.
Old 09-29-2005, 03:06 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

step on it, keep on it, overcome!
Old 09-29-2005, 03:16 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
I choose to live

Thanks all for the nice replies...
Old 09-29-2005, 04:19 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
We all need each other.

(((((((((Stefanie))))))))))) Just wanted to let you know I am adding you to my prayer list. Hang in there, hon'. We're here for you....

Hugs--
Old 09-29-2005, 05:16 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
I choose to live

Originally Posted by lulu70
(((((((((Stefanie))))))))))) Just wanted to let you know I am adding you to my prayer list. Hang in there, hon'. We're here for you....

Hugs--
Thanks very much...Now at least the cats have food..And I just had a chat with a friend who told me that I really behaved like a cavewomen When he saw me bussy in the bar this week..Anyhow I Feel so tired and sick that I cant do a thing except writing on SR...Love from Stefanie
Old 09-29-2005, 05:23 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Getting Restored To Sanity

Keep writing. And, keep sober. You can do it. You are worth it. Misery will leave you and you will feel a little better each day. Hey, you got cat food now, something good happened. Stay sober and see how much more good can come about. I am sure you will be a happy as the cat very shortly.
Old 09-29-2005, 06:01 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
I choose to live

Even was walking in my bare but this weeks..Lost my shoes ...Got some new from friends...Lost them again..Walked a lot barefoot last weeks...Lost key..Got a new one..Lost it again...wanted to drown myself in the sea but even the sea didn't want me and spitted me out ...Hurt my ankle with it and it is still very thick and full with water...Clothes where ripped several times ...I still didn't wash myself for a week...Didn't had my period this month..(never had skiped a month in all my f***ing life)I'm cryin now but only to get back up again and face life without any fear...My bed is a mess and so is my appartment...Now I'm talkin bout the things I remember...But most of the times I had a f***ing black out...Sorry for using such strong language...But my life comes on so strong to me....But I did it before...So I'm very sure I can do it again...Another clean up time again...I hope this all don't sound like selfpity...But I'm using this writing as a kind of mirror just to watch me slowly rising...Jumped in the fountain...Shoutin' around ...Spitting to people ...Falling...Fighting...I don't want to...I decided I want to live....Anyhow I hope the neighbour comes home today cos I'm realy depending on her...Cos I lost my key 3 times this month...And realy can't ask it to the landlord nomore...I only live here 2 Months...can come in by kickin open the door ...But the neighbours are starting to see it and I think I will get in deeper **** than I'm already in if I keep doin' so...I realy hope she comes home tonight...cos I feel like a prisoner in my own house...I realy hope I can go out tomorow to get my pasport and papers back in order so I can get the money one of these weeks...Anyhow I stop this crap now and keep on reading....Love from Stefanie
Old 09-29-2005, 07:53 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Stefanie,

It's easy to get caught up in the chaos and feel trapped in it. Just take one day at a time and it will get better. Your head will clear and you will be able to take control of your life again. Sometimes it seems that it is easier to drink, but look at all the chaos and upheaval it has caused you. I had a relapse and went on a two day bender last week. It's surprising how fast my life can deteriorate when I pick up that first drink. But a week later and I am feeling great! Am still experiencing night sweats and tinges of anxiety. But at this moment right now, I feel awesome!! I hope and pray you can find this too. IT IS POSSIBLE. Never too late to start a new life, sweetheart!!!
Kathy
Old 09-29-2005, 08:30 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Stefanie...

You sound so strange....I don't know another word to describe my impression after reading your posts.

Don't you have anyone nearby that can help you? Why are you holed up in an apartment and not leaving? I guess I'm not understanding why it has to be as bad as you say?

Forgive me if I'm not getting what you're trying to say here. I just don't understand why you would be a prisoner in an apartment and why, if it's so bad, you can't get help in some way?
Old 09-29-2005, 10:10 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
I choose to live

Originally Posted by New2Sobriety
Stefanie...

You sound so strange....I don't know another word to describe my impression after reading your posts.

Don't you have anyone nearby that can help you? Why are you holed up in an apartment and not leaving? I guess I'm not understanding why it has to be as bad as you say?

Forgive me if I'm not getting what you're trying to say here. I just don't understand why you would be a prisoner in an apartment and why, if it's so bad, you can't get help in some way?
like I already said I lost my keys twice...But now hell did completely break loose...The landlord just walked in to tell me I have to find another appartment...Cops are searchin for me...But I had very good chat and even a phonecall from someone of SR...I love that girl...You know ...Phoning me from out of America...Even my parents don't give a ****...I'm rather strange at the moment yes...Collapsing...Getting up again...Collapsing ....Getting up again...Don't know what to write right now...I'm so tired...
Old 09-29-2005, 10:26 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Aries, I have to agree with New2Sobriety. You apparently need a lot of help and you need it now. Maybe it would not be so bad to have the police find you. Perhaps they could get you into a treatment center so you could get some food and meds and generally get cleaned up and get some rest. If they don't find you can you seek out help on your own? Good wishes to you.

Mailyn
Old 09-29-2005, 10:28 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Red Hot Chili Pepper

Honey, just take a big huge breath and do the next right thing. That's all any of us can do. I'm in pain just reading your posts. Big breath. Relax for two seconds and stay in the moment.
Old 09-29-2005, 10:57 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  

Again, I re-iterate. Why aren't you calling for help? You know you're in a terrible position but refuse to take a step forward and save yourself? Pity from others can only go so far. There comes a time when YOU HAVE TO HELP YOURSELF!

You're obviously crying out for help to us. Now make the call and cry to the people who can help you.

You've got to cleaned up and get your thinking straight. You were not put on this planet to be miserable. You were put here to enjoy all the abundance of life. We all are here for that reason.

Now when are you going to do the right thing and then come back and tell us that you did? Give up trying to go on like this. Give it up right now, dry your tears, and start living like you are supposed to live. You obviously have a telephone. Now make the call you need to make.

Take this life and make it yours.
Old 09-29-2005, 10:59 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
I choose to live

Thanks all very much..But All I can do right now is stayin in front of my computer and stay sober...Or maybe later watch some television....Thanks all for bein' here...I'm so frightned of the future
Old 09-29-2005, 11:01 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  

That's ridiculous. Your landlord wants you out. The cops are looking for you. And you're going to stay in front of the computer and watch television?

Like I said, pity only goes so far.

Good luck to you. Hope you wake up sooner than later.
Old 09-29-2005, 11:05 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
I choose to live

Originally Posted by New2Sobriety
Again, I re-iterate. Why aren't you calling for help? You know you're in a terrible position but refuse to take a step forward and save yourself? Pity from others can only go so far. There comes a time when YOU HAVE TO HELP YOURSELF!

You're obviously crying out for help to us. Now make the call and cry to the people who can help you.

You've got to cleaned up and get your thinking straight. You were not put on this planet to be miserable. You were put here to enjoy all the abundance of life. We all are here for that reason.

Now when are you going to do the right thing and then come back and tell us that you did? Give up trying to go on like this. Give it up right now, dry your tears, and start living like you are supposed to live. You obviously have a telephone. Now make the call you need to make.

Take this life and make it yours.
Easy talkin' ...I do have a Cellphone....But I don't think you got all the picture...Anyhow thanks for your support... Wich people shall I call then...Maybe you can tell me....Friends ?....Family?....Glad you have them....
Old 09-29-2005, 11:11 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  

Ah, Aries, we are just trying to help. Do you have a phone book? Look up Alcoholism or drug abuse and see if there are any agencies out there that can help you. Congratulations on not drinking today.
Old 09-29-2005, 11:12 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  

The only reason I have friends and family now is because I gave up trying to live a life of drugs and abuse. People give up on you when you're not willing to help yourself.

And, I would suggest not calling, but going to a hospital right now. You need to detox and that is what you have to tell them. Meanwhile, they will help you in your social picture too. They will help you get support and services that do not come from friends or family. You can begin to rebuild your life if you will take the help they will offer you.

Haven't you hit rock bottom yet, or do you want to go even further down before you get the help you need? Isn't this miserable enough for you, or do you need more?