It's Thanksgiving, so may I?

Old 11-27-2002, 05:42 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Southern through and through

It's Thanksgiving, so may I?

Hi guys,

Just wanted to wish all of you a happy Thanksgiving. And I know when I am speaking to all of you on here, including myself, some of our Thanksgiving aren't going to be the happiest we've ever had. But we all know that we still have many things to be thankful for.....the little things we take for granted.

And one of those things in my life that I'm thankful for is this board. I know my HP lead me here for a reason. I have found such strength and encouragement here. When you stop and think about it, this board brings people from all over the world together, people who share a common problem. No where else could that happen on a daily basis except for the internet. That can only be a "God" thing as I like to say!

So thank all of you for the blessing you have been and will continue to be in my life. AND just because I appreciate all of you so much, here's what I'm going to do.

I was reading JT's post about the Beav getting sprung. (Hang in there, JT!) I scrolled down and saw where Smoke had sent JT a suit or armor. I thought WOW, what a great gift! So to show my appreciation, I've contacted the supplier and had a suit of armor sent to ALL OF YOU! Hey, I figure we can use all the help we can get!!!! (And if you happen to not receive your suit, hey...what can I say? Blame the post office! )

Love ya'll!
Old 11-27-2002, 07:23 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Thanks Hangin in, I couldn't agree more! Happy Thanksgiving to all. My parents are coming up for the holiday, but I recieved a special gift as my sister (very beloved) and her famly are coming too! I can't wait to see them!!! Love to all.
Old 11-27-2002, 08:17 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
It is what it is!!!

Hangin -

You said it so well.

God Bless and Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Old 11-27-2002, 09:00 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
believer

Blessings and a wonderful holiday to all! And remember, we all have something to be thankful for.
Old 11-27-2002, 02:35 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Paused

MAY YOUR THANKSGIVING BE BLESSED!!

I, too, want to wish each and every one of you a very blessed Thanksgiving. Funny, but I don't feel alone anymore since coming to this site!! You've all been so helpful, and I already have gained so much strength and enlightenment from all of your life stories and posts of encouragement!! You are the reason that I'm stronger today than I was yesterday---and the day before that---and the day before that!! May you each be wrapped in the warmth of your higher power on this Thanksgiving Day---and know, without a doubt---that you're not alone in this anymore!! Luv you all!!! LACEE
Old 11-27-2002, 04:16 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

And from this little Canadian angel, I want to wish all my American family the best of everything and my special "Thanks" for just knowing you all are here any time of day or night. God Bless you all!!!!

Old 11-27-2002, 05:32 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
I used to work here ;)

I want to add my Thanksgiving wishes!!

Last edited by Debbie; 11-27-2002 at 05:35 PM.