Been a long time.....

Old 09-20-2005, 08:20 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
CindeRella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!

Been a long time.....

Hey everyone....it has been many months since I have been in here-I see some names I know and alot I do not. (New people *clap*)

I just want to thank those who helped me months ago-and those who actually emailed me to make sure I was ok!

It was a long battle with the x-boyfriend. To shorten the story for now-and just to say thank you-He was arrested for pulling me down the stairs and almost pulling my arm out of the socket-(after the restraining order was in effect) we went to court and he was to go into a program for drinking and for anger for 6 months-then we would not proceed with the charges .....IF he followed through weekly! Those 6 months I saw him passing in the car he would wave to me-(went up mine spine like a wire brush!) I ignored him but also made sure the judge knew what he did-Well low and behold in July he did it-made it through the programs and the judge said to him "You are very lucky this time just walk out of here and pretend she (me) does not exsist!"

So far he has left me alone-I thank God, my family, friends and all of you for helping me emotionally through this! I feel the support in here was beyond amazing- The care that actually is sent through the computer to people and from people we have never met. It enhances one's life....and I'm sorry that I stayed away so long but I have had alot on my plate with all of that and now my brother and his issues and had to travel back and forth to Florida.

It is amazing after going through something as tramautic as being involed romantically with someone-verses having a sibiling,parent,friend-how much more your heart goes out to those with the disease and those who are doing the best they can to survive and try to realize how important they are while they slightly drown as I did in trying to fix them.

To all of you who have joined SR it is a great place and please keep coming back-I have returned and will make sure that I check in on regular basis- The people in here are amazing-The love and care that goes into the advice that is given-

Love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-20-2005, 01:56 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ugh!

Hey Rella,

Glad you found your way in this craziness! Is your arm okay? Thanks for checking in here, it has been a place of sanity in my storm as well.

Hugs!
~FaithChaser
Old 09-20-2005, 02:31 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

((((Rella))))

Good to see you back. I'm glad that you are doing well and minimising the chaos in your life. That's what it's all about, no?

Hope to see more of you.
Old 09-21-2005, 07:45 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Hi Rella welcome back....
Glad to hear you are well...and don't be a stranger......
Old 09-21-2005, 08:14 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

rella - great to see you back among "the fold" - we're glad you are ok and will look forward to hearing more from you!
Old 09-21-2005, 08:38 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Welcome back Rella

It is so nice when people check in and let us know how they are doing, thank you for that. It is good to hear from you as everyone said dont be a stranger.