And today in my life...

Old 09-19-2005, 06:58 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

And today in my life...

I laughed SOO hard at lunch today. I work with the greatest group of ladies. Funny and witty and kind. One of them, my best friend, knows what is going on with my husband, the other just adore him and think that he is the funniest, sweetest, most generous and kind man ever. Of course he is all of those thing.

God bless my friend, who loves my husband as well, and continues to be a the best support ever. She is also well versed in Alanon, having had an ex husband who was an addict. A mean one.

I took the kids and dogs for a long hike today. I love the woods, as do my children and of course the dogs were in their glory. It is a great way to chat with the kids about school, just walking along in the beautiful green forest. It was lovely.

My husband arrived home from work before the kids went to bed and joined us in finishing a game of Monopoly. Then we stayed up chatting and watched TV for a few hours after the kids went to bed. Also a new season of Arrested Development started tonight. That show is laugh out loud funny.

From the outside looking in, it was a perfect day. Actually from the inside looking out it was pretty darn good as well.

Jenny
Old 09-21-2005, 10:36 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

JennyK

So glad you had such a wonderful day.

I need to do some work on keeping my mouth shut regarding my husband. I had a good 5 years of down time from bitterness and anger. I did not complain as much and had some type of peace. The past three months have been really hard for me. I am in counseling and found this web site which helps.

My ah has crossed some lines. I have lost my mouth control lately. Maybe because I have finally believe he is an a. I really beleave it. Sharing my issues with my ah with others has never the problem (poor guy). I need to stop this bitterness and anger. I do not know how. I resent him so much.

Your posting are refreshing. I do not mean to be a bummer.

hugs
nand