unsure

Old 09-02-2005, 06:17 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

unsure

the last few days have been very trying for me a very good friend of mine lost her son in a motorcycle accident i called her and we both just cried for the first time in my life i couldnt do anything but be there and listen i offered no advice i didnt try to tell her what to do nothing just sat there and listened thats the first time in a long time i felt like there was nothing i could do and that it was ok i didnt have to say anything i just had to be there what is bothering me the most is how my husband reacted with no feeling at all like my grieving didnt matter .today he had to go get his daughter 2 hours away from where we live and he was mad at me he didnt want to drive that far he had a bad day
i told him i would go get her maby he should go to an aa meeting and his response was he didnt need a meeting he just needed to get drunk he was happier then anyway well i let him go get here and i sat here and thought ill leave if he drinks but i wont and i cant figure out why i put up with this why i want to why i need to i realize there is nothing i can do for my husband he is just so angry all the time when he was drunk and even more now that he is in recovery but i keep asking myself will he always be so angry and will we ever
be happy i need to be at peace and every day i pray for guidence and i know it takes time for his recovery and mine
i am sorry if i babbeled on i just feel alone and i needed to get this of my chest right now

thankyou all anaka
Old 09-02-2005, 08:13 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Wipe your paws elsewhere!

You're not alone, Anaka. We've all been through similar ordeals, and we know how you feel. Stop in any time, say hello, or just babble away. It helps to get things off your chest.
Old 09-02-2005, 10:12 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Cruelty-Free

I'm sorry for your pain, anaka, and I'm glad you're able to share it here. I'm told that "a problem shared becomes half a problem".

Keep sharing, anaka. It gets the poison out...