Notices

Same Side

Old 09-02-2005, 04:36 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
everything is already ok

Same Side

The thing I love about SR is that we are all on the same side, we support and hold each other no matter what. There are not many places in the world that I know of where that is true.

I think I have a Guardian Angel of some sort but I think he is having a tea break at present because he knows I am in the best place.

Having said all that sometimes I am reading stuff here and I may be having a "bad hair day", on those days I tend to say little or nothing rather than do doo doos on my doorstep.

Hope your all ok, sending you my love and a big hug.

nogard
Old 09-02-2005, 04:59 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

(((Nogard))) what a nice post...and yes you're right SR is the best, it's a blessing for all of us, something's brought us all together. SR doesn't judge, it loves us while it teaches us how to love ourselves, it shows nothing but understanding no matter what, it shows respect, it oozes with unlimited wisdom and knowledge.

SR is my family they took me in two years ago, they've stuck with me through everything.
I think I have a Guardian Angel of some sort but I think he is having a tea break at present because he knows I am in the best place.
I LOVE THAT

Hugs back at you.
Love...Denise
Old 09-02-2005, 05:09 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
We all need each other.

(((((((((Kevin)))))))))) Boy, do I know about those "bad hair days." As a matter of fact, my hair is stuck on top of my head going in about a bizillion different directions right now. I am sick as a dog (thinking that had a lot to do with my freak out last weekend), and yet I still come here and seek to comfort and be comforted. What a beautiful thing...... Especially in a world which is so MESSED UP right now!

Love and hugs to you and to all--
Old 09-02-2005, 05:18 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Midas

The support that is available through SR is so rare. With our tightly knit network, we have the power to encourage, uplift, and tend to the others who are weak in spirit. We are like the pillars in the House of Solomon.

Old 09-02-2005, 05:25 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
everything is already ok

Denise, Laura, Midas, what can I say, I am speechless, well almost, such beautiful thoughts, I love them all. SR is certainly my first stop each morning no matter what else is going on and I have come to expect and get support love fun and to give the same as best I can.

Love to Jon for whatever moved or inspired you to make SR for us all.

nogard