Notices

having a hard time today

Old 09-02-2005, 09:30 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

having a hard time today

Ever since I decided to chang me and clean up I stopped talking to all the people that I was hanging out with that were enabling me to dirnk and drug. Well that left me with very alone with not to many people to talk to, like 2 that are approved by my counsler. I really don't feel like doing anything today and the more I get bored the more depressed I feel. Well I was just going to share to get it out.
Old 09-02-2005, 09:34 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I'm sorry you are feeling so alone. How is the weather where you are today? Maybe get out and take a walk and enjoy nature. You can always come here for support when you need it. Do you have a dog? My dog is always ready to give me unconditional love and support. Welcome to SR, you will find lots of loving folks here. Feel better, okay?

Hugs,

Marilyn
Old 09-02-2005, 10:19 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Midas

Don't be depressed. It sux. We can talk about creatures of fantasy to pass the time. I like dragons & angels. I'm assuming it would be safe to assume you like fairies, no?

Old 09-02-2005, 11:26 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
everything is already ok

both of those are great ideas. My friend says it is impossible to feel depressed if you keep moving keep busy, it works for me and I love dragons (nogard = dragon spelt backward, the nick is a whole story), I have just bought a book on dragons and dragon lore and have read all of Anne MCaffrey's books on the Pern dragons.

So maybe a brisk strong walk or wrap a towel (called towel pounding) up tightly and beat the hell out of the floor, that will get things moving and all the cra*p out nicely and then maybe some reading and phone the people you can, anyway you get the idea and of course there is always a meetig somewhere

nogard
Old 09-02-2005, 11:52 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

Well....

my AA meeting today was full of sober friends.

We were joking and laughing before the meeting.
7 of us went to eat ice cream after.

In recovery you never have to feel alone.

You can do this!