god, wot a night

Old 11-15-2002, 03:14 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Paused

god, wot a night

Helo all

blimey im posting again, i dont even know where to start, i think all my steps are backward ones at the moment, nothing seems to be gelling with me or my life at the mo.

Sean got home from boarding schooltonght, and i thought he seemed a bit stessed, Then out of the blue he went in2 one of his rages with his sister, she 8, he really frightened her,. He hasnt had one of these rages in years and it took me completely by surprise, Then he turned on me because i had a go at him, for scaring sharna, he looked like someone possessed, and his a big lad. i manage to calm him down, but the thought of having to deal with that side of his behavour again really worries me.

My A went to the funeral of his best mate today, last night he started on the " im a worthless peice of c,,,p and what a total waste of space i am, i no he's hurting and lashing out at me, but god, after tonight i feel like i#ve gone ten round with mike tyson.

Tonight i know he will turn up, and be full of apologies , but i dont think i have anything left to give anyone anymore, emotionally i think i have run out, and the thought of christmas just about finishes me of.
i wont even mention me mother.
One day, my friends im goig to do a post on here where im not moaning, god i feel like thats all i do , when i post, strangly enough i have a really crazy sense of humour and love to laugh, and i guess i have to get that back, but right now its just to hard , and i cant find anything to laugh at, i will i promise.
at least seans calmer now, but im going to fell im walking on egg shells all weekend, in case something set's him of again.
fingers crossed it wont,

well what can i say, thanks again for all ur surport, it really does help god bless ya all ,

love spin
Old 11-15-2002, 03:18 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

(((((((((((((((spin))))))))))))))))))))

I don't have much to say... but I'm sending many hugs your way.... Your friend... Clowie
Old 11-15-2002, 04:35 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Southern through and through

Hey Spin,

Ok, now it's my turn to hopefully support you since you were so kind to respond to my post regarding needing support tonight.

I don't have any great words of wisdom, but just know that you have a friend in the Georgia, USA who is remembering you. I know what it's like to be on that emotional roller coster. It just drains you. In fact, I just took 2 extra strength tylenol to deal with the headache that I'm having that I know has been caused by stress.

But I'm going to try ('try' being the operable word there) and concentrate on something other than the A in my life or the problems that go with that.

Hugs gal. You hang in there. And don't dare apologize for posting your feelings here. We're here to listen and we certainly understand. I'll be saying prayers for you and your family.

Old 11-15-2002, 05:13 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Paused

((((spin))))

Some times for me, I have to just sit back and say the heck with them all - I like you, have given and given and given till there was nothing left to give, and that is when I learned that it was not selfish of me to take for a little while.... Sit back and relax and do for you - as for the rounds with Mike Tyson... Duck!!!

Take care of yourself and we are all here for ya!

RedAPBT in sunny and warmer CA
Old 11-15-2002, 07:40 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Paused

Hey there. You are recognizing that you are drained. Now thats a step in the direction of taking care of yourself. Give what you can, and then step back and refuel. With everything on your plate you won't be worth anything to anyone drained. Good luck and focus on refueling!
Old 11-16-2002, 11:15 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Paused

thanks all

Hi all,

thanks for all your kind words and surport,, wish it was warm here, red, at the moment, "guess WOt its RAINING, and very foggy, but kinda cosy to.My A did tirn up last night , but he was'nt nasty or verbal, just very subdued and quiet, which is a really nice change from the usaul quacking that he does

Tonight im ding what u girls said to do, im going to let go, sit back and losse myself with robbie williams (on tv) cant think of anything better than that, Good old Robbie,,,,,,,,,,,,my kids are groaning in the back ground, they cant stand him, ,,, tough, lolo

sean seems better today, so i willl just keep a close eye on him, and see how he goes.

luv u guys loads,

)))))))))))))))))family(((((((((((((((((((((((

love spin
Old 11-16-2002, 01:59 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

spin,
wish i could be there and have a nice cup of tea and meet ur kids. take care of urself and i'll send some prayers and angel lights over london.ur daughter's name is sharna? my # 2 daughter is shawna and older sister is shannon. funny thing as i'm writing to u, in the background of my computer is a bird sound, almost like a duck,i'm not kidding either. it really is quacking. i think it's anns duck from a post i just opened.
hugs from sugar
Old 11-16-2002, 02:11 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

Hi Spin,

I hope you enjoy your night. Sometimes it feels like it's never ending.

Take care of yourself.

Hugs,
MG