To all the Prayer Warriors

Old 08-10-2005, 06:00 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

To all the Prayer Warriors

Praise God today! Yesterday my husband was preparing to walk out the door. His mind has been so trapped in sin. This morning when he waltzed in at 5 am he stated he has been a fool. I asked what he meant by that. He was talking to some buddies a couple I have been assigning blame to and they were the one's able to reach him regarding putting the work in to our marriage. And then he said the drinking is too much. And I told him he is the only one who can decide what to do about that. He said his choices have been just stupid. We all make stupid choices at times and we can make good ones. I won't go in to the whole converstion. But I will thank you warriors and Praise the Lord. May he continue with the good work he has started. Please keep us covered in prayer protect our minds against the lies. And praise Him again!!!

J
Old 08-10-2005, 06:50 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Thank you............................for many reasons, your post spoke to me. You will continue to be in my prayer.
Old 08-10-2005, 06:57 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Don't get undies in a bunch

Though others may have been praying with you... it was your own prayers and faith that brought this about.
The Lord says...ask for anything in my name (with His will in your heart) and it will be granted.
Old 08-10-2005, 07:16 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

somebodysfool - best is right! but another prayer for you anyway!