Notices

Remember me?

Old 07-21-2005, 11:19 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Remember me?

I was hanging at this forum some months ago! I got all clean 6 May and have been doing really fine until the last 2 weeks. I have not been using anything illegal as I used to do but I keep looking for "legal highs" like drinking wine when we had some friends over, starting a discussion about cocktails with my husband and after I while I could ask him to make some particular drinks for me. And now I have tooth ache and I need dentist treatment. And I have been looking for a dentist that will give me stuff to get high of!
I know this sounds crazy! Why not just go out and get something....but I am trying to make it "legal" to my husband...you know? it really makes me depressed that this fills my mind all the time, because I was doing so great!
Old 07-21-2005, 11:57 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
We all need each other.

Smile

Hi Wolverine. I remember you. I am sorry you are having such a tough time. In my experience, an addict must stay away from ALL mood altering substances, even legal ones. Have you been going to meetings? If so, you might want to talk about what has been going on there. If not, maybe you should give it a try. At least you recognize what is going on now. Sounds like you haven't got in so deep that you can't get out.

Glad you posted! Hang in there.

Hugs--
Old 07-21-2005, 05:32 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Good to have you back Wolverine.
Old 07-22-2005, 09:59 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Chy

Welcome back Wolverine, but be careful your a relapse waiting to happen. Your looking in all the wrong places for a substitute, get busy in other activities that will completly occupy your time and get your mind off of manipulating the next high. Glad to see you!
Old 07-22-2005, 03:46 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
everything is already ok

Wecome back wolverine.

nogard