just to keep reminding myself how far i've come

Old 07-18-2005, 02:08 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Smile just to keep reminding myself how far i've come

Hello everyone
I keep logging on to this site just to keep reminding myself of what I left behind me. It has been exactly one year since I kicked out my A/bf. I am grateful to you all for reminding me of what I am no longer involved with. It took a long time to feel 'normal' again but I am pleased to say that I am now leading a normal life - happiness! The torment has gone and the confidence has returned. I still miss certain things about him, still have an urge to talk to him just to see how he's doing but know that the price would be too high. I am never going to give up this wonderful sense of peace and serenity. To all of you out there, who want to run away and find a new life _ my advice is GO FOR IT! Do not waste another day. I didn't think I would ever feel normal again. It took a year with many uphill struggles along the way. But I finally made it and I am free!!!!!!and HAPPY!!!!
Old 07-19-2005, 09:46 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Whiston....I loved reading you post....I wanted to bring it back to the top for any who may have missed it....posts like this give hope and strength...I am very happy for you...and I, for one, know it wasn't easy...keep on keeping on...
Love, Patty