Happy fourth everyone:)

Old 07-01-2005, 07:02 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Happy fourth everyone:)

I hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July

I am going up north to see my family, I will bring my camper and park it at my brother's house, he has a lake right across the street from his house, where we could go Jet skiing.

I just need to convince my H to go, I cant bring the camper and the Jet ski. If he dont go oh well, I will have fun without the Jet ski.

My H has known for a month about going up north for the fourth, He will pretend he didnt know, because I havent mentioned it to him, in over a week, didnt even think too. He will accuse me of not telling him, and he will say I am not going. I will say DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa, I knew when you said a month ago, you would go you werent going to. I knew that you would pretend stupidity, when the time came, I knew a month ago, you would come up with a good excuse not to go. I am not going to let your lack of interest of joining me, bother me, I am going to go and I am going to have a blast, and you can stay home, due to your free will to get as wasted as you seem fit, that is your choice.

Old 07-01-2005, 07:56 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Back At Ya!

to all - have a safe and enjoyable holiday.

emily - good for you - you go and enjoy. i know the feeling about saying they'll go one minute and then backing out later. i don't expect it anymore therefore not disappointed!!

hugs - chris
Old 07-02-2005, 01:16 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Emily,go and have fun. Have a good 4th of July holiday. Don't let your husband mess up your plans. It is his choice to be with his best friend...the bottle!!!
I will be working as they do not celebrate the 4th here. Well actually some pubs are having a 4th of July night. Might venter out and see if I can find a good hotdog and fireworks some where.
Every one have a good 4th of July.
Old 07-02-2005, 05:14 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Happy 4th to you too!!! I'm leaving tomorrow for NYC. This was all AH's planning so he'll definately be going... but I'm having a hard time with my expectations. He's promised to tone his drinking down (because the four of us will be crammed into a small Manhattan hotel room), not to fight & to go out of his way to be nice to us.... I wanted to say "Yeah Right!!" but we'll see...
Old 07-02-2005, 05:49 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

HAPPY 4th OF JULY!! To all of my American friends x