Notices

Help

Old 06-15-2005, 12:55 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Help

Im New to this site looking for help in 2 areas drug and alchohol relaps pervention.... And some sort of over eatters group.. im new to our current net service too so im having trouble getting around the het too lol ...yes i admit im an air head lol
Old 06-15-2005, 03:35 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Welcome, dont worry you have found a awesome group of people, i am new too and i couldnt tell you what they have done for me, there is tons of information here to help you.
Old 06-15-2005, 03:43 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
You're never alone!!

WELCOME !!! I can promise you that you have found a great place, with super supportive people. Sr has helped me more than I can even tell you. Excellent support, very KIND, caring, people who have all been there, and that seems to make the difference to me.
Hang out, and post your heart out, the more we "get out" of our head, the more it helps us in recovery!! You will also find that you help others just by posting.
Hang in there, and stick around, God Bless, Becky
Old 06-15-2005, 03:46 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
To Life!

(((I'm Still Me))))
Welcome to SR!!!
You HAVE found a group of who know exactly what you're going through, and want to help you achieve your goal of sobriety.
There are a number of forums on SR. There is NA and AA for your 12 Step programs, and then there are alternative for substance abuse and alcoholism. You will even find an eating disorders forum.
Look around....discover where you "fit." Only you can decide that. Or, be like me and go to multiple forums.
On the path to your sobriety, you will find "stickys" on the top of the forums. They contain invaluable information. Within the forums, you will find serious discussion; informal banter; and occassional goofiness!!! :insane: The mods here are top notch and help keep things orderly. If you are having a problem, feel free to call on them; they're great! And all of this is in the name of recovery. What a bargain you've just gotten!!!
I hope you'll make yourself at home. Come often and share. It's about recovery. It's about helping and being helped. That's SR!
Shalom!
Old 06-15-2005, 03:47 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Dreamlike...Now

Welcome IM and OK!!!!
Happy u guys are here. Angel and Tiger are right! Good place
Old 06-15-2005, 04:27 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

Hello and

Welcome to SR! Its a great site info and support.

As an alcoholic...I attend AA meeetings to continue my sobriety.

Again..Welcome!