Notices

Health Problems

Old 06-15-2005, 04:52 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Health Problems

I posted this in the Substance Abuse section too, I dunno really where it belongs, heh, sorry.

So uhm...hi,

I'm clean off of cocaine, opium, weed and all that bad stuff since March 31st. And even tho I enjoy my clean life ( ) I still got health problems mainly concerning my lungs & heart. I get chest infections like bronchitis and pneumonia quite often. Also my heartbeat is irregular and sometimes it skips beats. I'm out of breath a lot of times. I woke up coughing a lot today. Oh well, I guess my body can recover but I need to be more patient. Also I need to see a dr about all this but I'm deep inside a wussie who's really afraid of dr's. Anyone know what to expect? Anyone got any possible advice?

Wow...that was hard typing all out.
Old 06-15-2005, 05:44 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

Gee

I am sorry you are not feeling well. And yes..it does take awhile to have our bodies back healthy.

I just had a chemical cardiovascular stress test done because I had been taking a medicine recalled by the FDA.
It was a great releif to find my symptoms were not anything to be concerned about.

I would rather know what is happening rather than to hide from reality. Please go for a check up.
Old 06-15-2005, 05:47 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Yeah I definitely need to get it checked, my lungs hurt constantly too, not good, I think.
Old 06-15-2005, 07:45 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Chy

Most definitly go get checked out. When I quit I got a complete physical and it wasn't pretty. This gave me a baseline of how I can begin to see my body heal on follow-ups. You quit, your clean and that's awesome, the mental healing has begun, now go take care of your physical healing by seeing a doc. You won't get any peace until you do.
Old 06-15-2005, 08:55 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Yeah thanks Chy, I'm gonna go see a dr at the hospital asap. I'm coughing badly as we speak so I think it's about time I give in, lol.