Im Back!!!!

Old 06-13-2005, 10:19 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Im Back!!!!

well kinda sort of.....on dial up till the cable people finally decide to get out here, and right now i only have a few min left on my lunch hour...i moved, am all settled in, and i absolutely love it. i know for sure i have so missed the support of you people on this site. it has been very up and down for me.
i have totally ignored him even when i pass him, for over two weeks......i did make the HUGE mistake of driving by his house a few times,and every time the new woman is there. which hurts so much, because it seems she is there more in the first three weeks of their relationship than i was for the first few, well probably many months. at lunch if i went over, he always had to check his email, didnt pay a whole lot of attention to me...now he is never on the computer at lunch. it makes me sick.
last nite i finally got to check my email after awhile and there was one on there from him from last thursday, telling me in a couple months i can BUY his tower from his computer from him for 120 bucks!!!!!!! if i want.(hey, even our computer buddy said thats a good deal!)
yeah right.
well i will be back here for sure tonight, i sure did miss you all!!!!!!
Old 06-13-2005, 10:08 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
too much on my plate!!

Welcome back!
Old 06-13-2005, 10:26 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

when they're happy

i know what you mean about being hurt by things the do with the new person that they didn't do with you. it's awful being miserable about someone who seems to be in love, having fun-- i wish i knew something smart to say about that, but i don't-- i have faith that time will make it less horrible- i hope you aren't letting it take a beating on your self confidence, like i am, i'm sorry to say.
Old 06-13-2005, 11:26 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Hiya sunshine!

Glad to hear you love your new place but good to see you back. I've missed you. Dial-up's a pain, isn't it? I'm still hanging on for ADSL. Only a couple of weeks now.

Take care

Love

Minnie
xxx