Everday, I am SURE I did the right thing!

Old 10-11-2002, 08:40 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Fantastic Member

Everday, I am SURE I did the right thing!

Hi evryone,
Yesterday was one of my lowest days. THe A called the other night before and had me crying on the phone for an hourtelling me how much he loved me...how he would do anything to get me back....YEA YEA YEA! I did not buy it, but ....the next day I was ok...but so many things went crazy. My son worked for us, and they had a big out and the A put a stop on his check. It was just the begining of pure chaos. I talked to my atty. as I have been SOOOOOOOOO good and sooooooooooo compliant with all court orders....I was almost sick from being this good. : ) I had to make a point today...I had to let him him know I was not going to tolerate him hurting my son and his family. The A is a cell phone addict and so are his ungrateful whining kids........... Wellllllllllllllllll I have control of his kids cell phones....it is my personal account that they are logged into and to me they(cell phones) are a luxury and not a life line. You got it.....This afternoon I pulled the plug on the phones. Sick or not I felt better. He is beyond himself as they are all away at college : )
Next week will be hell I can see it coming...plus I won't answer any of the A's phone calls ....he leaves messages and HE IS pissed : ) OHHHHHHHHH toooooooooo badddddddddd.
Okkkkkkk I have been mean but sometimes the kitty has big claws MEOWWWWWWW!
LOve
Lucifer Kitty
Old 10-11-2002, 09:08 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
No More Mrs. Nice Guy

YOU GO GIRL!!
Sounds like you have some good boundaries in place. It's a challenge for some when they have to experience the consequences of your actions. I am proud of you for taking care of yourself and at the same time allowing them to have that experience.

let the answering machine get the phone calls. You dont' need that aggravation. Go see a good movie and enjoy.

woo hoo
Osier59
Old 10-11-2002, 10:24 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

The tiger strikes again!!!! Why should YOU pay for their phones. Nope, I'd pull the plug too.

I'm with Osier - go have a fun weekend and enjoy yourself.
Old 10-12-2002, 08:08 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Paused

Good for you Kitty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They're great at trying to pull on your heart strings aren't they. Because I didn't give my A what he wanted - he's gone out on another binge. Not calling his kids-acting like they don't exist. The difference is this time I'm not trying to push my kids into contacting him. I probably did that more for my sake than theirs. We are much better off without all the BS... and so are you.

I'm glad you pulled the plug on the cell phones...........that's not your responsibility.

Go see Sweet home Alabama or Big Fat Greek Wedding!!! They both are great chick flicks!!!!

Hang in there!!
Love,
Galnva
Old 10-12-2002, 08:28 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
It is what it is!!!

You go Girl!!!

good for you!!!
Old 10-12-2002, 01:55 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Here are some words your lawyers will understand "quid pro quo". In courser terms... tit for tat. Good for you Kitty! If your X will deprive your son of what he has EARNED there is not reason for you to continue giving his kids a free ride. GOSH it felt good to read that. Sic 'em, Tiger!!!

Hugs,
Smoke
Old 10-14-2002, 02:06 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Way to go Kitty!!!!! Isn't it a good feeling to KNOW you did the right thing? I know I always loved the validation. It's a darn good feeling! Your a strong gal, keep on keeping on! You CAN do this!!! I am proud of you!

Love ya!