Notices

I'm losing it all

Old 05-28-2005, 08:04 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
I choose to live

I'm losing it all

Hello all...I'm back and feel very ashamed in a way that you only see me when things go bad..Last month...Time to time I starded a thread that I didn't forgot bout you all and just to say hello...I have a big hangover now...And my boyfriend is really tired of me..And I can understand him very much becos things are getting out of control...I've been diagnosed borderline last month and starded a therapie for that yesterday..Before I even was there I was drinking...You know I feel like losing it all and in a way I'm losing it all...Becos of my fear to lose my bf I make things worse...A good start is to come back to soberrecovery and work again on my sobriety...I cant stop cryin last weeks and I feel so bad...Love from Stefanie...Wish I could feel like this banana
Old 05-28-2005, 08:10 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I wish you the best so stay in touch with us.I,ve seen your threads before and they were a great help to me.So start getting the help you need and keep coming back this site really does work.It will be 5 months on wensday for me so if i can do it you can.GOODLUCK,
Old 05-28-2005, 08:18 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Paused

Welcome back Stefanie. It's good to see you again. I'm sorry things aren't going well for you. I hope you can turn things around. Alcohol creates problems. Problems for everyone involved mostly. It ruins lifes and relationships. That will never change. If you continute to drink you will continue to have many problems. It's sad, but true. That's the reality of alcohol. Nothing changes unless you change it. Good luck...
Old 05-28-2005, 08:30 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
wingsfreed

Hi (((((Stefanie)))))) I'm also sorry for your pain.

I echo what Dave and LeAnne have said.

Blah to hangovers, I know I don't ever want to do another one, I simply can't. I know you're tired of this taking from you all the time, so please do what you have to, to help yourself....I wish it was easy, darn it all I wish so bad, it will be in time, I've seen it with so many others here.

Please take care of yourself, take it easy today.....today is YOUR new day to a happy sober life......you can be like that little dancing banana, don't let your addiction make you think other, I know that's what it wants, and I'm not about to allow that to happen to me anymore, you don't have to either girl..... so Stefanie join me on a sober day today.

Much love.......Denise aka Justme

Old 05-28-2005, 08:34 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi Stefanie,

Welcome back and I agree that getting sober would be a really great start to a better life. Keep visiting SR.

Love, Anna
Old 05-28-2005, 09:24 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Chy

Welcome back Stef.
Good thing there are tomorrows aye? It's another day to make a decision, question is are you ready? Good to see you.
Old 05-28-2005, 10:38 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Dan

Welcome back Steph.
Rare are those of us that get it right the first time.
Or the second... Still, there are those who do.
What counts is to keep wanting to, yeah?
Old 05-28-2005, 11:09 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Miss Behavin'

welcome back Steph...big hugs to you!! It takes alot of courage to admit a slip. We're not here to judge you, but love you, share the road with you. Get back up Steph, brush yourself off...
Addiction is blind,,,it takes over our minds...
Let the fog clear...don't pick up that first drink...just for today.
\\//Wendy
Old 05-28-2005, 11:16 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

Good to see you.

AA meetings were where I learned to quit and stay quit.

Have you considered AA?