Anyone up for American Idol talk...m

Old 05-10-2005, 08:29 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Anyone up for American Idol talk...m

I STILL LOVE Bo and I did NOT think that first song was boring...I thought it was sexy.

Poor poor Vonzelle, the Diva, what tragic thing happened to her today that made her all emotional...Paula clearly knows SOMETHING we don't??? She did rock out that 2nd song.

Carrie...well...I HATED the country twang song, as I hate all country twang songs. And she really did suck at the 2nd one.

Anthony, Anthony, Anthony...I was a bit impressed...although not enough to even think he will be in the final. Good for him.

So...I continue to GO BO GO BO GO BO GO BO GO BO GO BO....

Money Money Money...I would buy that CD. Even with the glasses on!
Old 05-11-2005, 04:23 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Saw Scott on ET,last night.He was asked,what is it that you will miss the most about American idol?Scott,replies,he will miss,hearing...that was awful...from Simon ..lol.
Was dissapointed with Carrie,last night.She could win this,but,,she is just not relaxed.I think it was last week,Simon,called her performance,,robotic...She seems very shy.
Everyone luves Bo.To me,some songs he sings good,and others are ok.But he has the style,and crisumia,that will make him the Idol,.Vonzelle,get better every week.. I think Anthony will be leaving tonite.
Old 05-11-2005, 03:48 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I think Anthony will be going home.. I couldn't get through AT ALL last night for Bo! I really think it'll end up being Carrie & Bo in the finals. I too wondered what was up with Vonzell's break down... maybe it's just the pressure getting to her...
Old 05-11-2005, 04:57 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

My friend saw ex-Idol Josh Grayson in concert yesterday. She said he was awesome!