i was doing sooooo well..................

Old 05-10-2005, 08:07 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Angry i was doing sooooo well..................

till he REALLY pissed me off just now. he sent me an email asking me to watch his cat on the 20th and 21st so he can go to bike week in myrtle!!!!!! after i mentioned it to him last year and he said, "baby,i would like to go but you dont understand i got to change the spark plugs just riding to work,i cant take it on a trip like that"
not to mention how i only got to ride a couple times in over two years, we hardly ever went anywhere,hes STILL complaining hes broke, etc etc......... my response was, "hell,no...with the little man i cant find now, holding the ******* sign!!!!!!!
so then he calls me twice and i dont answer,so he writes again saying he doesnt understand what he did to **** me off, hed like me to go but he knows i wont.
so then i let him have it with, of course not with the boss' bitch wife that he lets hang all over him, and how ive been preparing myself for just these types of things--im sure his next girlfriends car will be in his yard,or their shop getting oil changes,and fixed for FREE............................I can just bet there is another email waiting for me with all the excuses i have heard a million times before.............so why am i still just sooooooooooo angry and shaking?????????
Old 05-10-2005, 08:17 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Let go and let God

WOW. I wonder why he is asking you to take care of his cat???? It sounds like he should be afraid that you would skin them (not that you really would).....Is he in that much of denial? He just doesnt see what kind of relationship you have with him or what he has done to you? Or is he just ********? Sounds like he is the type of person to just "let go". Ignore him. Tell him that you dont wish to have a relationship of any kind with him. He doesnt sound like he is worth your anger. Let him go and focus on yourself. Dont give him the power to ruin your day.

Thanks and God Bless
Jeff
Old 05-10-2005, 09:14 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Someone said to me, why do you let yourself get hurt... its time to leave.
Old 05-11-2005, 06:25 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Do Not accept the unacceptable!!!! And that is unnnnacceptable beyond words. remember this too shall pass in time. God bless you are in my prayers.
Old 05-11-2005, 08:51 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
1000 Post Club

Originally Posted by CodeMaster
Someone said to me, why do you let yourself get hurt... its time to leave.
How do you know its time for her to leave?

That decision is hers alone.
Old 05-11-2005, 09:06 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

so why am i still just sooooooooooo angry and shaking
Because someone you care about doesn't appear to care about YOUR feelings.

He doesn't "get it"...maybe he will, maybe he won't. You can only keep on keeping on, taking one day at a time and learning day by day how to better teach people how you want them to treat you.

((((sunshinebluesky)))) I'll pray you find a way to have peace within your heart.
Old 05-11-2005, 02:38 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Is he in that much of denial? He just doesnt see what kind of relationship you have with him or what he has done to you? Or is he just ********?
aahhhhhhhhhh questions i ask myself all the time.

weve been trying to stay friends......but lately i was thinkin he is in denial about EVERYTHING,including the breakup. this weekend,he called more than once.....to COMPLAIN.....(after i tell him over and over how negative he is) but the emails just sent me over the edge with anger.

a few weeks ago i ignored him bringing my son and his girlfriend into one of our debates over drinking,even though it angered me very much.
in one of these emails he once again brought up my ethinticiy....italian.....evidently someone is giving him lessons on the personalities of my heritage.......
i heard italians are jealous and possessive
(that-about the boss' wife thing" in the past, and last night-
quit your italian ********,and talk to me like i am a real person
one of my friends, once told me when i was questioning his mentality, that she thought he knows very well EXACTLY what he is doing. so now i am afraid i am gonna turn into a bitter old bitch who doesnt trust any man in any way.

he does seem to be able to let go in alot of ways. i have often thought that he would be fine if i agreed to move in as a roomate for financial reasons for both of us. and that is just wierd to me. at this point and time,i could never handle something like that. or that he would be ok with one of those friends with benefits relationships that i just cant fathom.

which all brings me back to questioning the brain cells he has left, or is it I that is nuts???!!!!

ive been cutting our ties more and more and i guess that is what i am gonna have to do. guess he has never heard of salt in a wound... .......................

thanks for all your words of encouragement,ill be ok.