Higher Power at work?: A Radio Show (sort of off topic)

Old 05-09-2005, 03:54 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Higher Power at work?: A Radio Show (sort of off topic)

Something very unique happened this morning and I really think it is my higher power at work so I wanted to share..

I think I may have mentioned in some other posts that I really want to be a life coach when I grow up..what I mean is..I want to get out of my corporate day job and do life coaching full time..Ever since my exABF and I broke up I have found more energy and enthusiam to work towards this goal..I have a couple of clients but nothing huge.

I had a complete random call this morning. From a local am talk radio station (KXAM). They are looking for a life coach to host a weekly show. He got my name from somewhere and we are talking more about it on Wednesday.

This would not be a paid gig. In fact I'd have to foot the production costs until I could find advertisers and/or sponsorship.

At this point I am still toying with the idea..because I could no longer just claim I'm going to be a life coach but actually take that leap of faith and do it! For those of you who have noticed my quote at the bottom of the page - Martha Beck (she writes for Oprah Magazine every month) has been my life coach and guardian angel for 7+ years now..

I'm scared people! I do have the $ in the back to take this opportunity. I would obviously keep my day job since this would be a hobby..

I'm not sure that this radio show would bring me tons of business and it would cost some $$ but I think it would be fun..good experience and maybe give me some credibility..

I know I just have to pray on this..but I have been praying about my coaching and I think this is God's answer..

I have some fear ($$$, can I REALLY DO THIS?, etc..)

I need a hug!
Old 05-09-2005, 04:14 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

take the leap towards what you have faith in.....is that yourself? what you want?
Old 05-09-2005, 04:33 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Splendra,

I think it is..Faith in myself and that my HP will look out for me..this is just a little outside my comfort level..
Old 05-09-2005, 05:24 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

(((((((((((((((Minx1969)))))))))))))))))

I say Take the leap!

We can pray for success...and know it will be great. But win, lose or draw, you'll never think..."if only.."
Old 05-10-2005, 07:38 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Searching and tripping

Jump
Old 05-10-2005, 07:41 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

When you see a step in the right direction you have to take it. You're only gonna live once - live well!!