got a phone call

Old 05-06-2005, 05:43 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
May it be

Location: A new day. Today I just see bright colors, in the small world of my dreams.
got a phone call

today, I got a call on my cell, from the magistrate, they were looking for xabf, for a hearing, wanted to know if I could reach him... I was Livid, this seems like something out of a list of worst nightmares... they had my cell #, from the last time he was pulled over. I was one of the lucky ones, that he volunteered my # to get someone to pick him up. I was on the computer, and missed the call, so some other lucky person, picked him up... But in the mean time, he was driving a vehicle in my name, I have to deal with that yet... Well, I am going to go watch some movies, taken from the library, it's some relief...
Old 05-06-2005, 11:05 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Wipe your paws elsewhere!

Now, that's what's known as a "real wake-up call." Aren't you glad that he's now your ex and that this is no longer your problem? That he's no longer driving your car drunk? That he's no longer calling you to pick him up at the jail? That your life is no longer filled with insanity?

Perhaps instead of wasting energy being angry, you might want to do something constructive like celebrate your freedom from the effects of alcoholism and your new found peace!

Hope you enjoyed your evening.
Old 05-07-2005, 08:08 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
May it be

Location: A new day. Today I just see bright colors, in the small world of my dreams.
I have very little temporary insanity, like wishing it could have worked (cause I know that isn't an option)... So I am glad for this freedom. I have to pick up the pieces, like all the bills, left for me, he didn't contribute much, was really a big burden on my back... and the traffic violation, with him driving a vehicle in my name. So may have to deal with that for awhile... but his current gf or friends will get the wake up calls at midnite or 2 am.
I read in a book, "Lucy, someday you will live, when you find out that the big boot on your neck, that keeps you down, is lifted" (something like that) and "Some women, do other women a big favor."
Old 05-07-2005, 08:17 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Wipe your paws elsewhere!

Hope everything works out for you and that you'll be totally free of him soon.