Notices

Oh well

Old 04-30-2005, 03:58 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Oh well

this was day 8 for me. When I woke up I puked because I wanted so bad. Then I took many pills so that made me puke. And now I am drinking and I will probabl y puke again today. WHat a puke day! Do I have to start calling it day 1 again tomorrrow or can I cheat and say its day 9?
Old 04-30-2005, 04:06 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
knucklehead

Wolverine, Tomorrow will take care of it self. Good luck with today and be carefull. Life is precious gift. Take care of your self today. I will keep you in my thoughts today your "puke day" it does not sound like you are having fun. God bless.
Old 04-30-2005, 04:15 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
We all need each other.

(((((((((Wolverine))))))))) My thoughts are with you.............
Old 04-30-2005, 04:17 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Not all better, getting better

Well, you can call it whatever day you want to, I'm certainly not going to lecture you. I'm not sure what kind of pills you were taking, but it does worry me a bit that you are drinking while taking them. As far as starting over goes, hey, we can only take it one day at a time, and I truly believe that. I would say that it is more important to concentrate on the 8 days you had sober than the one you chose to drink, and don't forget it was a choice. On those other 8 days you made a different choice, so try to remember what helped you to make the choice on the 8 sober days instead of the one you chose to drink. Try to take care of yourself and remember just because you drank today doesn't mean you have to drink tomorrow.
Old 04-30-2005, 04:27 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

thanks!! okay Tyler you are so good. Its mainly the pills that is my problem now, not alcohol. but after I took the pills I flushed the rest so I had to drink to get over it. I drink seldom but now it seemed like no other option. MY fiancee loves me and I want to quit for him so we can have a good life together. I have heard the sober life is a good life, I am hoping to find out soon. But the thought of never using again is unbearable. I cant make that.

thank you all for answering me