Notices

i want to die, cant take this

Old 04-23-2005, 09:24 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

i want to die, cant take this

I only went 4 days and im wasted. I CANT DO THIS. im ashamed of my self and ive disrespected all the help i was given i dont deserve it. i need someone and im so alone.
Old 04-23-2005, 09:36 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Psalm 118:24

((((HUGS))))

It's like the tail wagging the dog. You drink and use because you feel bad, you feel bad cause, you drink and use

Hope, you believe me, you don't use you'll feel better. I'm here to tell you. Life is good when you're clean and sober. All drugs and drinking do is make you feel bad. I know how hard it is to quit. You can stop. I felt like you do now when, I first quit drinking and doing drugs.

Are there any meetings what so ever you can go to? You got to get support to do this. The people palces and things you're around right now are sucking you down with them. People that drink and drug want company for their misery.

Drugs and drinking destroys the soul

There is a lot better life clean and sober. Try and find a meeting. Will your family help? How about any friends that don't use? You can't be around the people that use you're just going to keep doing what you're doing now!!!!!

You don't have to be feeling like you are right now if you really don't want to. Do you want to keep doing what you're doing? I don't know your whole situation. Can you say what's going on in your thoughts??
Old 04-23-2005, 09:36 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
old enough to know BETTER!!!!!

Are You There .... Talk To Me! Are You Ok?
Old 04-23-2005, 09:54 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

heh peep

mackat addict here

i have been where you are.
alone past bearing it -been there.
promising to stop but finding myself wasted again-been there.
seem to surrounded only by loser/users- been there.
cant seem to get the real help i need- been there.

the place i have been, that you havent been is to meeting after meeting after meeting.
found a lot of addicts who had all been there like me but had found it possible to get clean, to keep clean.

as long as i kept doing what i was doing, i kept getting what i was getting.

lots of compassion coming to you-
mackat
Old 04-23-2005, 10:24 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

Hello Bo... You can start again tomorrow.

Be proud you did 4 with so little real life support.

Blessings and Hugs...
Old 04-24-2005, 12:25 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

hang in there littlebopeep!
dont forget that your not alone, were here for you!

brad
Old 04-24-2005, 02:05 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

LBP (((hugs))) i know how your feeling only to well but dont give up you did four days thats brilliant start again today thats all we can do 24 hrs at a time...........Love Luluxxx
Old 04-24-2005, 04:23 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Stopping the tornado

LBP,
I am so sorry to hear your pain. I've been there, 2 many times to count. Just hang in there, it's worth it.
Old 04-24-2005, 06:00 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
We all need each other.

Smile

Hey Bo--Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start again. Most of us gave in to temptation MANY times before we were able to make sobriety stick. The important thing is that you have identified that you have a problem. As others have suggested, it is my belief that finding some kind of f2f support is absolutely invaluable. I go to AA and it has been a life-saver. I could not have stayed clean and sober without it!

Keep coming back!
Old 04-24-2005, 07:02 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Chy

Today's another day, now ask yourself how bad do you want it and what are you willing to do to achieve it? *hugs*
Old 04-24-2005, 07:25 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Hi little, I'm so sorry you're feeling so bad about this, I fully understand, I've been given the best advice ever, repeatedly, but something still holds me back. We keep at this till we get it ok, apparently that's how this stupid disease works that we've been given for some unknown reason.....I get thoughts in the back of my mind that I can't continue like this anymore, so tired of it, so tired. Day ONE again, I feel so blasted strong and think I've got it, then boom down I go again, please know you're not alone, this place is amazing, so much love, understanding and strength come from everyone who knows all about it. I think some of us that aren't getting it right away really feel alone, think we are the only ones suffering at the time, but we know we aren't. My head is blah right now, I always say I won't come back here, and I mean it when I say it, but something keeps pulling me back....and YES I feel like a complete idiot, laughing at that, lordy I tell you.

There's a reason you're here little, just like the rest of us....we're all in different stages, I do know how you feel, I keep thinking I have no business being here if I can't get a grip on this, learning is all, just like you will, PATIENCE PATIENCE, and lots of praying, I do that, then I stop part of me thinks what's the use......that stupid little voice in my head loves to remind me, ha you're never get this right, I've yet to master that voice and let it know who's in control of this body I've been given.....please join me on learning about this, don't ever give up, that's what it wants, I can feel it real strong to many times to even think about it, good old progression....keep at it as many times as it takes, and yep it's hard, damn hard, thank goodness for all the good people here, keep reaching out and let the HELP you, GUIDE you.

Feel read sad reading your post, I know exactly how you're feeling, it's awful what this does to us, then the dreaded hangovers, what the heck, makes you wonder doesn't it, you'd think one hangover would teach a person.....but nope 2 million hangovers and still trying to get it, jeepers, now smack yourself in the head with me ok.....BANG there we go....keep at it little, keep at it, pick your little self up, smile and onward we go, don't let it drag you down like it loves to do.

Sending lots of love, understanding and hugs your way......Denise <--- day flipping one, and the first day I get back on line I had to post a drunken message again, jeepers.