Need a good VENT

Old 03-23-2005, 08:08 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ugh!

Angry Need a good VENT

Okay okay, I know I really need a good vent the AH says bye to me this am. Comes back and I'm so MEAN, He says goodbye again and I growl, "ya already said goodbye to me once GEESH!" I sound like Napolean Dynomite.... kinda look like him right now too... GOSH! Seriously though, I'm dreading all the STUFF that is surrounding me. Thinking of moving ten years of mess is quite overwhelming. My idea is to have a giant garage sale and be-rid of half of it or anything I don't need. I have to say I'm scared as well. My credit is horrible now I have no clue how anyone will ever rent to me. I have a huge dog that I want to come with me for protection and companionship, it is very hard to find places that will rent to pet owners too. I know I've dreaded all of this already, but now it is real...

For now, I have company coming in to stay with us for Easter and my house is a mess. It will be weird having family here with all that is going on I guess the show of pretending to be a happy normal couple will continue for a bit longer. I'm slightly depressed not because I'm leaving so much as I don't know how to get everything done and still make a living. I need to pull myself up from my own boot straps and just do it. Has anyone in the history of mankind done this live with the soon to be ex and still managed to pack up and go? I know he's not going to make this easy on me, he's acting like everything is the same.

For now I'm going to work, clean up my messy house, and go play laser tag with my nephew to blow off some steam. Shoot em up games are great for releasing tension.

~Hugs
~FaithChaser
Old 03-23-2005, 09:46 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

faith - sorry you feeling off. i am doing "research" for myself - if it comes to a split - i will be leaving. there are lots of apartments that do accept pets now or maybe you can find a roommate to share expenses etc? just thinking of some options. i too think about how i am going to get together stuff - i have 15 years worth! it's a bit overwhelming!

hugs - chris
Old 03-23-2005, 10:08 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Acting not reacting

Hi Faithchaser!
You know it does really suck when our emotions become our enemy. Someone told me once that the driving emotion behind anger is almost always Fear. I think thats very true in my case. Just knowing that has helped me straighten out my emotions...I too have taken a credit hit, and am trying to unravel the damage one bill at a time. I have a big dog and renting was a scary thing for me...try renting from a private landlord...not a bix complex...or network...ask friends to spead the word that you are looking, maybe someone has a place they need to rent! Also, unless you have debt showing on your credit report to a landlord or apartment complex, I am finding it doesnt really matter how low my score is...try and take a deep breath and take it one thing at a time...
Old 03-23-2005, 10:51 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I just called the American Credit Councel last week and they proposed a large deduction in my credidit card intrest, and a time period of 4 1/2 years to get it all paied off! Thats the same time that my car will be paied off. I will be debt free! There is a light at the end of the tunnel!
Old 03-23-2005, 11:19 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Cup - be careful of CCCS - I work for a credit card company (in the Credit dept) & CCCS is just as bad as a bankruptcy (for our lending purposes)... sometimes if you call the company (especially if you've already been late) the will work out a hardship program with you (reduced interest/payments)... that way you still get the benefit of what CCCS offers without the additional credit hit.
Christine
Old 03-23-2005, 11:37 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

CWOHIO - I see you jumped on the Hottie Avatar bandwagon!
Christine
Old 03-23-2005, 11:48 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

ahhh yes - come now ladies - won't more of you join us!!!!??
Old 03-23-2005, 12:18 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

I agree with Elizabeth try private landlords first. I hope you will be able to find somewhere soon. Good idea have a garage sale and use the money for your some of your deposit you need. What about going to Credit counseling or something to consolidate your debt and maybe get a little extra for moving expenses. I don't know if they do that or not just a thought. Good Luck!!!
Mindi
Old 03-23-2005, 12:30 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Do you have to get your own Hotties????? Or are they on here somewhere?
Old 03-23-2005, 12:38 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Cup I just pm'd you with info.
Old 03-23-2005, 12:42 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Yes! I saw! I will have to do it from home. Can't do it at work!
Old 03-23-2005, 12:47 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

you can get your hotties wherever you want - just find a pic on the internet somewhere and save it to your hard drive. Then go in a find it on the Avatar set up. Use the browse button to get to where you saved it - desktop is always an easy place to save it and find it.
Old 03-23-2005, 12:57 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

I just found the PERFECT one!!!!! BUT I have to wait till I get home from work to do it! Is the suspence KILLING you all????? Heh-Heh-Heh!!!!!